Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

Pulover

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.2.6 - The Complete Automation Tool

01 Oct 2020, 04:56

It saves settings on close, so try to change it with one instance open and close it. It should be saving when clicking OK in options as well. I'm going to check that.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
Pulover

Version Update: 5.2.7

05 Oct 2020, 06:29

Version Update!

Version 5.2.7
  • Added support for &, *, ~ and Up as modifier symbols for Play hotkey.
  • Added support for setting Hotstrings to execute macros in Edit Macros window.
  • Added support for Image to Text from image file in Image Search command window.
  • Fixed blank ListViews after adding a macro with groups enabled.
  • Fixed groups not showing in duplicated macros.
  • Fixed mixing content when editing macros after duplicating a list.
  • Fixed bug with commas in WinTitle (must be escaped).
  • Fixed small bugs.
Download version 5.2.7
Rodolfo U. Batista
bluefire

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

05 Oct 2020, 19:31

sebtay wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 23:49
Hi All,

Am very new to this. I have tried installing the application. However, it is not able to run.
I am currently user an office computer for this, as such I am not the admin.

Upon installing The pop-up error says that it required to download additional language.
but when you click the OK button to allow it says that it cannot download the additional language.
but when you run the program as admin.
it doesn't require to download any additional language
it will simply run the program and go to main screen.

Seek help. Thanks!
use as PMC Portable...
Information worth everything....
bluefire

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.2.7 - The Complete Automation Tool

05 Oct 2020, 19:40

we want more pmc sample files.
Pulover

06 Oct 2020, 06:29

bluefire wrote:
OK, cool. What examples should I add to the samples? Any suggestions?
Rodolfo U. Batista
bluefire

07 Oct 2020, 02:08

Pulover wrote:
06 Oct 2020, 06:29
bluefire wrote:
OK, cool. What examples should I add to the samples? Any suggestions?
Excel samples, image search samples, windows control, function tutarial these are like
Pulover

Version update: 5.2.8

08 Oct 2020, 12:36

Version Update!

Version 5.2.8
  • Added option to show Group names as comments in View menu > Preview Script and Preview toolbar.
  • Fixed A_ variables not working as InputVar parameter for commands.
  • Fixed Expand all groups not working.
  • Fixed some hotkeys not updating the Play hotkey.
  • Fixed problem with subtraction in expressions.
  • Fixed global context condition being set to macro context.
Download version 5.2.8
Also, submit translation revision from the app is working again.
Rodolfo U. Batista
elModo7

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.2.8 - The Complete Automation Tool

08 Oct 2020, 15:14

I don't tend to jump in and say anything.
But I really like your software, I used it quite a bit when I was starting with ahk, and still use it every now and then!

Bravo!
Pulover

08 Oct 2020, 16:17

Thank you, @elModo7. It feels good to know that my tool helps both people who are trying to learn AHK and those who don't have any coding skills and just need a tool for making macros. I don't use PMC very often myself, but it helps getting code done quickly when I need it. Depending on your goal it's so much easier to automate things in AHK using PMC interface and that was my intention in the first place.

Every now and then I get a message from someone who's done amazing things in his company, even from big companies like IBM saying they are using my software to automate daily tasks, and that means a lot. Some people in Renault Colombia even organized study groups and events featuring PMC. But I feel just as happy that any person can use it for free, since professional RPA tools are way too expensive for the general people. AHK makes it democratic, but an interface for beginners was necessary.

Comments like yours motivate me to continue development, so thanks everyone who's taken the time to say some words of encouragement.
Rodolfo U. Batista
BoBo

08 Oct 2020, 17:17

@Pulover - Maybe bc I've started with AHK the moment it derived from AU2, so your tool wasn't availabe at that time (and I ended up torturing myself with unformated code using Notepad2 since then) I really appreciate your effort to provide an amazing WYSIWYG-AHK Tool, so people who have catched a code allergy can still play with AHK. Thx a lot. Bem feito! :)
click-click

09 Oct 2020, 10:20

I've been using PMC since day one. Glad to see you back after the long hiatus. Great tool.
hasantr

Re: Pulover Makro Creator v5.2.8 - Komple Otomasyon Aracı

10 Oct 2020, 02:50

It's hard work again. :)
Could it be that using @just me's class to execute sqlite commands? I'm sure someone would love this feature. :)

https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1064
Pulover

10 Oct 2020, 07:11

hasantr wrote:
Could it be that using @just me's class to execute sqlite commands? I'm sure someone would love this feature. :)

I don't know. Maybe... But I've started working on some new features and if everything goes well there might be a major release coming. I'm planning to add HTTP request and chrome automation, among other things. Let's see how it goes.
Rodolfo U. Batista
chosen1ft

10 Oct 2020, 08:10

How about adding a "Create new pmc file" option to the explorer right click menu ?That would be more convenient.
Pulover

10 Oct 2020, 08:55

chosen1ft wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 08:10
How about adding a "Create new pmc file" option to the explorer right click menu ?That would be more convenient.
Will put that in the list. Thanks for the suggestion.
Rodolfo U. Batista
hasantr

10 Oct 2020, 09:09

Pulover wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 07:11
hasantr wrote:

I don't know. Maybe... But I've started working on some new features and if everything goes well there might be a major release coming. I'm planning to add HTTP request and chrome automation, among other things. Let's see how it goes.
Thanks. We are eagerly waiting.
Link for sql with an interface similar to Excel link is available as an idea. I personally don't need it, but it can be very useful for some people. just me's class is very practical and healthy.
bluefire

10 Oct 2020, 09:25

PMC is a great program. Made me love trading. I can say it became my indispensable.
burque505

10 Oct 2020, 10:42

@Pulover, I'm also looking forward to a new release! Thanks so much for PMC.
Regards,
burque505
TomTomJnr

10 Oct 2020, 14:42

Hi Rodolfo, I discovered Pulover a few weeks ago, just before you got back to updating it again. I’ve a list of 1,000 Russian words on an Excel spreadsheet, initially obtained from Google Translate: I’m now trying to save the 1,000 mp3 files in Google Chrome using Pulover version 5.2.8.

With a single Russian word entered, the manual steps to do this are as follows: -
Right click translation window: click inspect Ctrl+Shift+I is an easier way to open it
Click Network My default setting, I can skip this step
Click speaker icon The 1st of four image searches
Right click translate.TSS file 2nd image search, background color is either blue or white
Select open in new tab Use mouse co-ordinates from previous click
Click epsilon (three dots) 3rd image search
Click download icon 4th image search
Click Save To a default filename

I’m having problems with image search in respect of the 4 items above. Occasionally all 4 image searches respond correctly but more often one of them fails. Currently I can’t get the image for the TSS file to respond at all but it has been successfully found numerous times previously.

Click speaker icon
Image search is set to Until found: if found left click and if not found, error-sound. Occasionally hangs without beeping. When it does find the icon (e.g. problem with a later image search) and is playing the sound file correctly (with variations set to zero and icons & transparent both null}, entering a small number in variations usually prevents the icon from being found. I don’t understand why, I’d expect it would be more likely to find the icon. Not sure how to use the icon and transparent fields.

Right click translate TSS file
The background colour for me… (me… is an abbreviation Chrome uses for media in the Type column) could be either blue or white. Look for icon with blue background (found and not found both set to continue - not sure if Until Found should be selected here) then follow with an If Statement. Follow the If Statement with a repeat of the image search above with found = right click and error=beep (has never beeped here, it’s always successfully found the icon it had looked for previously, before the If Statement) Follow this with an Else statement then another image search for me… (if found right click or beep on error) but this time with a white background and follow with End If. Possibly combine into a single search if Color Settings of icon was working?

Sometimes deleting a failed image search then reinputting it with the same details or rescanning the icon after changing to Pixel then back to Image fixes the problem but currently not behaving. I’m not having any problems with getting the data from Excel and using Excel VBA to process mp3 data created by Pulover but I can’t seem to get a stable subroutine to save the mp3 file, one of the Image Searches invariably fails. Any suggestions?

Project Two is completed
Pulover successfully extracted masses of data from the online Fantasy Football Statistics. I’ll let you know if I finish top of the league ☺. I love Pulover, let’s hope you get the bugs ironed out soon.
Pulover

10 Oct 2020, 16:06

In fact the problems you've described are not bugs in PMC. ImageSearch, PixelSearch and SoundBeep are ahk commands that it executes using the defined parameters, as you can see in the preview panel and you'd probably face the same problems with an exported script. You might have more luck searching the forum as not detecting image is a commonly asked question. Maybe just using WinActivate before ImageSearch might help.
Rodolfo U. Batista

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”