Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

zopfan

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

03 Jan 2020, 08:50

If anyone needs pulover's Macro Creator and he is not able to download the same.
Tell me/PM me, and I'll send the zipped file to you directly.
johnliem

03 Jan 2020, 10:42

Hello Zophan,

Can you tell me why the keystroke does not work in the recording option, I make a macro via Macro creator with this option but the macro does not add the keystroke I add in the Macro, what have I done wrong
githfk

07 Jan 2020, 01:31

Good day Sirs,

could you please help me please, I am trying to understand if it possible to
Record a macros -> copy to another PC -> Play macros ( with higher speed )
ofc the problem is in fast copying macros from one device to another one, maybe in future copy from 1 pc to few other PCs,
the option with uploading file somewhere downloading, unpacking and lauching is not accetpable, cause I need to do it less than in 7 seconds
maybe there is some function for such needs?

Kind Regards!
hasantr

13 Jan 2020, 03:25

githfk wrote:
07 Jan 2020, 01:31
Good day Sirs,

could you please help me please, I am trying to understand if it possible to
Record a macros -> copy to another PC -> Play macros ( with higher speed )
ofc the problem is in fast copying macros from one device to another one, maybe in future copy from 1 pc to few other PCs,
the option with uploading file somewhere downloading, unpacking and lauching is not accetpable, cause I need to do it less than in 7 seconds
maybe there is some function for such needs?

Kind Regards!
If you're more specific, maybe we can help.
sebtay

13 Jan 2020, 23:49

Hi All,

Am very new to this. I have tried installing the application. However, it is not able to run.
I am currently user an office computer for this, as such I am not the admin.

Upon installing The pop-up error says that it required to download additional language.
but when you click the OK button to allow it says that it cannot download the additional language.
but when you run the program as admin.
it doesn't require to download any additional language
it will simply run the program and go to main screen.

Seek help. Thanks!
dipstick5000

StringGetPos doesn't work in file loop?

23 Jan 2020, 06:28

"Deprecated: This command is not recommended for use in new scripts. Use the InStr function instead."

I must get the position of a character (a hyphen in this case) in a string, but StringGetPos doesn't work. It always returns -1 no matter what. There is no option for InStr in Macro Creator. What do I do, short of writing the script myself? It seems to work fine when it's not in a file loop. I don't know if this is a Macro Creator issue or not.

By the way, thank you very much for Macro Creator. It's a great tool and a great way to learn AHK.

Code: Select all

filelist := ""
clipboard := ""
counter := 0
resourcefolder := gamepath "\resources"
Loop, Files, C:\Users\gameb\AppData\Roaming\Stencyl\stencylworks\stencylworks\games\01 Resource Test\resources\*.*, F
{
    StringGetPos, poshyphen, A_LoopFileName, -, L12
    MsgBox, 0, , 
    (LTrim
    file name =
    %A_LoopFileName%

hyphen position =
    %poshyphen%
    )
    filelist := 
    (LTrim
    filelist "
    " A_LoopFileName
    )
    counter += 1
}
[Mod edit: [code][/code] tags added.]
dipstick5000

23 Jan 2020, 06:52

Here's a visual:
File Loop.png
File Loop.png (19.68 KiB) Viewed 11215 times
fredforever

14 Feb 2020, 04:34

Hi Everyone,

First a big congrats for making this huge soft.
Just this quick post to say I can help with the french translation.
Contact me anytime.

Best,

Fred
Handess39

15 Mar 2020, 19:11

Is it possible to have a macro that can play solitaire?
hasantr

17 Mar 2020, 15:58

Handess39 wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 19:11
Is it possible to have a macro that can play solitaire?
Of course. You just have to struggle enough for this.
Berxzz

21 Mar 2020, 03:52

Hi im trying to use the image search to drag and drop an item in game but the image search is not working how can i fix this? heres my current settings

update:the image search works but im having trouble searching an image in game
Attachments
3.png
3.png (29.55 KiB) Viewed 10028 times
2.png
2.png (47.77 KiB) Viewed 10028 times
wwww.png
wwww.png (8.89 KiB) Viewed 10028 times
IssaMe

31 Mar 2020, 15:01

Hi There,

Ok, killed previous content of this post as I found out that most of these issues are caused by key state flags being left in an unknown state (e.g. Ctrl key flag denoting it is still down even when it's not, etc)

This makes me wonder, is there a tool that will globally reset the state flags of all special keys ? (shift/alt/control and the like)

And another question, I tried finding this in the help file and ahk docs but can't find anything that sounds like it is possible.
I've created a macro that makes heavy use of feeding keystrokes into a program.
This works ok but it has as drawback that I can't do anything else while the macro is running to not interfere with where those keystrokes end up.

Is it possible to send keystrokes to a specific program, active or not? So that I can continue using the computer while the macro is running?
I could insert WinActivate's before every keystroke but that causes too much interference with what I am doing with other programs (e.g. constantly stealing focus)
jimeex

19 Apr 2020, 09:01

Hello.
When i'm trying to send rawtext somewhere, it don't work as expected.
Example :
/tp @s ~ ~ ~ facing ~ ~ ~
but it never work.
I've tried multiple keyboards layouts (US,UK..)
But nothing is working. I understand that is it not possible to write special characters that's need commands.
But can you point me out a solution for this ? Before i was using another macro creator and i was able to set the clipboard. But i don't know how to do it with PMC.

EDIT :

I think the problem is not coming from pulover macro creator. When i choose to controlsend Raw text (in this example minecraft), this is where the wrong text is sent. I don't where it's come from, but if the macro is not controlling a specific window, the problem is not there.
Would be nice to find a solution for this though.

Thanks
nullslwx

24 May 2020, 08:08

Hey guys

First time user of the software. I've been trying to look online for some info but I figured I'd might come here to ask a quick question.

I'm looking to replicate the function of some windows keyboards that have a play/pause media key. Not sure if this is something Pulover should even be used for or if AHK would work. Anyway,

Say, for example, I want shift+Mouse3 to play/pause backgroud media such as itunes or wmp. any tips?
cokenol

12 Jun 2020, 23:40

Hi Pulover,

Im trying to do an If else statement from the searched value found in a PDF using this PDF X-Change editor. https://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2832

If the found value is horizontal, do this...
Horizontal.png
Horizontal.png (81.58 KiB) Viewed 6749 times
Else if the found value is vertical, do this... I just do not know where to get the value of its rotation from PDF X-Change editor.
Vertical.png
Vertical.png (80.12 KiB) Viewed 6749 times
Can you point me in the right direction for this?

Thanks.
Ken
Last edited by BoBo on 16 Jun 2020, 03:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link.
hasantr

15 Jun 2020, 15:43

@Pulover
I can't believe everything is done with ahk. This must be the biggest project I know, written in ahk.
It proves how strong language ahk is.
PepeLapiu

20 Jun 2020, 20:35

Hey guys. I am a construction worker and a part time Bitcoin trader. There is a lot of repetitive tasks to do with my trading and it requires me to stop work in order to deal with every purchase order which can be quite often on busy days.

I am hoping this software will help me save some time and repetitive tasks. So before I plunge into the install and tutorials, here is what I have to do for a single trade. And maybe you guys can tell me if the software will help.

Every time someone wants to start a buy contract with me, I receive an email. I click the link in the email which takes me to a website login page. My user name and password are already filled in by Firefox.

Once I click "Login" the next page prompts me to input the Google Authenticator 2fa code. And clicking "Login" again finally logs me in and I am taken to the page for the buy contract request. This is where someone informs me that he wants to buy X Bitcoin for my set price.

I than click on "Generate escrow" and a pop-up window asks me to input a password. At this point two things can happen.

1) The site might inform me that it is waiting for the customer to sign his bill. So here I type in the messenger part of the page and ask him to please sign his bill.

2) The buyer already has signed the bill. So on to next step.

The contract page generates a bitcoin address, or a long string of numbers and letters which I copy to my clipboard. So I have to open my Bitcoin wallet ap, click on the 'Send' tab, copy the Bitcoin address, and also copy the amount of Bitcoin to send. Than I click send and I go back to the contract page in my browser and I wait 10-15 seconds before I click "Payment Sent". Than I log off the site.

Are these steps above programmable so that they can all be made automatically?
Can Pulover's Macro be configured to watch my email account for a specific email and trigger the steps above to all be done automatically?
spectrus2

23 Jun 2020, 02:40

Olá.
Estou escrevendo em português mesmo pois sei que é brasileiro.
Primeiro, gostaria de agradecer, seu programa é um absurdo de bom!

Vou logo direto ao assunto, pois imagino que seu tempo seja precioso.

Gostaria de saber se é possível deixar a macro em 1 navegador enquanto eu continuo usando o PC para outras funcionalidades.
Obs: Eu utilizo 2 monitores.

Translate

Hello.

First, I would like to thank you, your program is absurd for good!

I will go straight to the point, as I imagine your time is precious.

I would like to know if it is possible to leave the macro in 1 browser while I continue using the PC for other features.
Note: I use 2 monitors.
restiphani

25 Jun 2020, 15:55

So I created a macro and when I run it on my PC it works, however when I run the same macro on another PC it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

MsgBox, 0, IP Confirm, Please make sure that you have the IP address of the device and have confirmed that you are on the same network.
InputBox, IPOFDEVICE, IP of Device
InputBox, PRINTERNAME, Printer Name
FileSelectFile, DRIVERSELECT, Choose your dirver, .\, , *.INF
RunWait, cscript Prnport.vbs -a -r IP_%IPOFDEVICE% -h %IPOFDEVICE% -o raw -n 9100, C:\Windows\System32\Printing_Admin_Scripts\en-US
RunWait, cscript prndrvr.vbs -a -m "%PRINTERNAME%" -i "%DRIVERSELECT%", C:\Windows\System32\Printing_Admin_Scripts\en-US
RunWait, cscript prnmngr.vbs -a -p "%PRINTERNAME%" -m "HP Universal Printing PCL 6" -r "IP_%IPOFDEVICE%", C:\Windows\System32\Printing_Admin_Scripts\en-US
goomesthiago

30 Jun 2020, 11:51

I'm trying to create a .pmc file with some functions and then I'd access and use those functions in other files, calling those functions.

I saw I can do this with my "functions file" converted to .ahk, but I wonder if I can do that with the .pmc "functions file".

Sorry for bad english! Hope someone can help me

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”