Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

DRocks

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

02 Jun 2018, 08:54

Hello sir,

Just letting you kn ow that I find this extremely nice and useful. Many times it has saved me from wandering around for some specific tasks like ImageSearch code generation, repetitive clicks in some windows, generating code for control stuff. Its very damn nice thanks so much
mjgfhy1

04 Jun 2018, 12:35

I'm a novice, got started by downloading Pulover and watching the tutorial videos. So far I have been able to accomplish everything I am looking for. Pulls #s from an excel file, works down a column, inputs the #s in another program. I'm having a hard time getting it to break the loop/stop once it reaches a blank or empty cell. I am not familiar with AHK which is why I am using Pulover as it makes it easier for beginners like myself. Any help on how to accomplish this within PMC would be very much appreciated. Here is a snapshot of the AHK code PMC provides and where I need it to break if cell is blank or empty.

Loop
{
IfWinExist, - Excel Test
{
Sleep, 500
WinActivate, - Excel Test
Sleep, 333
}
Send, {Down}
Sleep, 200
Send, {LControl Down}{c}{LControl Up}
If Clipboard = ""
{
Break
}
hasantr

05 Jun 2018, 00:08

mjgfhy1 wrote:I'm a novice, got started by downloading Pulover and watching the tutorial videos. So far I have been able to accomplish everything I am looking for. Pulls #s from an excel file, works down a column, inputs the #s in another program. I'm having a hard time getting it to break the loop/stop once it reaches a blank or empty cell. I am not familiar with AHK which is why I am using Pulover as it makes it easier for beginners like myself. Any help on how to accomplish this within PMC would be very much appreciated. Here is a snapshot of the AHK code PMC provides and where I need it to break if cell is blank or empty.

Loop
{
IfWinExist, - Excel Test
{
Sleep, 500
WinActivate, - Excel Test
Sleep, 333
}
Send, {Down}
Sleep, 200
Send, {LControl Down}{c}{LControl Up}
If Clipboard = ""
{
Break
}
We can help you more easily by sending us your PMC file and Excel file.
ibmguy

05 Jun 2018, 15:00

Quick question...
I am writing a script that needs to be able to enter todays date as text in MM/DD/YY format
How would I do this in macro creator..
So for an example.. open up notepad and insert "today's date is MM/DD/YY"

Any help is much appreciated!
mjgfhy1

06 Jun 2018, 07:28

hasantr wrote:
mjgfhy1 wrote:I'm a novice, got started by downloading Pulover and watching the tutorial videos. So far I have been able to accomplish everything I am looking for. Pulls #s from an excel file, works down a column, inputs the #s in another program. I'm having a hard time getting it to break the loop/stop once it reaches a blank or empty cell. I am not familiar with AHK which is why I am using Pulover as it makes it easier for beginners like myself. Any help on how to accomplish this within PMC would be very much appreciated. Here is a snapshot of the AHK code PMC provides and where I need it to break if cell is blank or empty.

Attached excel file and AHK code. The forum wouldn't allow me to attach the PMC file as it said it wasn't supported.
Attachments
AHK Test File.txt
(4.74 KiB) Downloaded 226 times

[The extension xlsx has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

hasantr

06 Jun 2018, 08:01

mjgfhy1 wrote:
hasantr wrote:

Attached excel file and AHK code. The forum wouldn't allow me to attach the PMC file as it said it wasn't supported.

You can add it in the zip file.
mjgfhy1

06 Jun 2018, 08:47

hasantr wrote:
mjgfhy1 wrote:
hasantr wrote:

OK attached a zip file with everytyhing
Attachments
AHK Test File.zip
(8.01 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
mjgfhy1

06 Jun 2018, 15:35

I was able to get my PMC file to do what I was looking. Works perfectly start to finish, stops at a blank cell. The issue I'm having now is when I converted to AHK file and a .EXE file, it doesn't work. Gets hungup on evaluating the contents of the active cell. Should break if the cell is empty but it is breaking/stopping even if the cell is filled with numbers. I tried a number of things such as <= "1" or <= 1 and doesn't work

Code: Select all

XL := ComObjActive("Excel.Application")
        If (XL.ActiveCell.Value := "")
        {
        }
        Else
        {
            Break
hasantr

07 Jun 2018, 01:25

mjgfhy1 wrote:I was able to get my PMC file to do what I was looking. Works perfectly start to finish, stops at a blank cell. The issue I'm having now is when I converted to AHK file and a .EXE file, it doesn't work. Gets hungup on evaluating the contents of the active cell. Should break if the cell is empty but it is breaking/stopping even if the cell is filled with numbers. I tried a number of things such as <= "1" or <= 1 and doesn't work

If (XL.ActiveCell.Value := "")
        {
        }
        Else
        {
            Break

If (XL.ActiveCell.Value = "")
{
}
Else
{
	MsgBox,,,ContainValues
	;Break
}	
hasantr

07 Jun 2018, 01:38

ibmguy wrote:Quick question...
I am writing a script that needs to be able to enter todays date as text in MM/DD/YY format
How would I do this in macro creator..
So for an example.. open up notepad and insert "today's date is MM/DD/YY"

Any help is much appreciated!
Date.rar
(366 Bytes) Downloaded 287 times
hasantr

07 Jun 2018, 02:10

mjgfhy1 wrote:
hasantr wrote:
mjgfhy1 wrote:
hasantr wrote:

OK attached a zip file with everytyhing
Maybe you can adapt it to your own work. Maybe he can give you ideas. (I did it for someone else who needed help.)
Sample.rar
(900 Bytes) Downloaded 223 times
takayo97

09 Jun 2018, 16:33

could i use the image search on full screen PC games?
for example, search and click a button on a full screen pc game
takayo97

09 Jun 2018, 17:44

How to navigate an application (potplayer) context menu ?

mouse right click to open potplayer context menu, I tried to send several down keys to navigate context menu but it didn't work
poophead42

14 Jun 2018, 14:29

Hello, just downloaded this yesterday and have been messing around with the program with some success.

Just wondering if it is possible to have 2 tasks perform at the same time.

I would like to have a recording of my screen moving around, and at the same time have the image finder looking for an image. When the image is found my screen would stop moving, and it would continue on with any further steps. Is it possible?
brunocerq

15 Jun 2018, 18:05

Hi,
This is a great piece of software, congrats.
I have 2 questions though:

First: When I create a timer to repeat a macro every x minutes, I would love to be able to choose a random interval of x minutes (minus or plus) for that action to run in a way that is not always at the same exact time.
Second: From what I tested, macros only run if I leave my desktop unlocked, since it it's locked the mouse will not click where I want it to because the windows are not there, is this correct?

Thanks
GiefCat

24 Jun 2018, 01:22

Hello! I just had a quick question as I'm having some issues with version 5.0.5 64-Bit.

When using the Mouse command for Move and Click, I click the ... for the coordinates, but when I right click nothing happens. I've just been entering the coordinates manually, but the same issue for the control click which is a lot of information to try and type in sometimes.

Also, if I try to do anything with the image search by clicking to hold and drag, it'll instantly just grab the entire window even while I'm still holding right click.

I've tried running as admin, uninstalling/reinstalling, running in windows compatibility mode, but still no luck. Running Windows 10, 64-Bit

Any advice on what could be happening?
hasantr

26 Jun 2018, 01:05

GiefCat wrote:Hello! I just had a quick question as I'm having some issues with version 5.0.5 64-Bit.

When using the Mouse command for Move and Click, I click the ... for the coordinates, but when I right click nothing happens. I've just been entering the coordinates manually, but the same issue for the control click which is a lot of information to try and type in sometimes.

Also, if I try to do anything with the image search by clicking to hold and drag, it'll instantly just grab the entire window even while I'm still holding right click.

I've tried running as admin, uninstalling/reinstalling, running in windows compatibility mode, but still no luck. Running Windows 10, 64-Bit

Any advice on what could be happening?
You can try Prtable version. Some cache setting files are getting better when they change. So to completely reset the settings. Or you could resort to using the 32 bit version.
hasantr

26 Jun 2018, 01:11

brunocerq wrote:Hi,
This is a great piece of software, congrats.
I have 2 questions though:

First: When I create a timer to repeat a macro every x minutes, I would love to be able to choose a random interval of x minutes (minus or plus) for that action to run in a way that is not always at the same exact time.
Second: From what I tested, macros only run if I leave my desktop unlocked, since it it's locked the mouse will not click where I want it to because the windows are not there, is this correct?

Thanks
random.PNG
random.PNG (49.91 KiB) Viewed 11505 times
hasantr

26 Jun 2018, 01:13

poophead42 wrote:Hello, just downloaded this yesterday and have been messing around with the program with some success.

Just wondering if it is possible to have 2 tasks perform at the same time.

I would like to have a recording of my screen moving around, and at the same time have the image finder looking for an image. When the image is found my screen would stop moving, and it would continue on with any further steps. Is it possible?
Yes it is possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSAdvim75MY
hasantr

26 Jun 2018, 01:16

takayo97 wrote:could i use the image search on full screen PC games?
for example, search and click a button on a full screen pc game
I do not have a game installed on my computer. But you can easily test it.
You can use the PrntScr key to take a screenshot and search for the part in that image. This method can provide convenience.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”