Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

joedf

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.3 - The Complete Automation Tool

13 Jun 2016, 22:38

There are GUIs, windows that AutoHotkey has problems with. In particular, Java programmes... :think:
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
Pepo

17 Jun 2016, 05:32

Hello Pulover.

First of all, thanks a lot for this awesome tool. I wanted to write some simple macro to simplify my work tasks and was able to get it almost perfectly done without any knowledge with scripting and whatsoever, thanks to your tool.

But since as I said, I have 0 experience with scripting, I run to a problem. I tried to search for it on the boards, but had no luck, since I don't really know what to look for.

I want to get done this : Make ImageSearch, find the image, center mouse cursor on the middle of the image, and then click 250 pixels to the right. I know to use the variables %FoundX% and %FoundY% but I did not find a way how to make him to click on FoundX+250 pixels :)

The reason I need it done like this is that the Image I'm looking for is sometimes on different location, but the data that I need to copy that are related to this image are always the same distance from this image.

Is there a way to get this done?

Thanks a lot for your help
Mkonopko

19 Jun 2016, 19:10

I'm getting an "Error: Memory limit reached, when I try to use the image find program

Any ideas?
ProductiWise

20 Jun 2016, 05:19

Dear Pulover,

I want to say out loud for all your beautiful and generous efforts, "A BIG THANK YOU SIR".

Regards,
Ankur
photon

20 Jun 2016, 06:52

Is this the right place for a question about using the Pulover macro tool? If not, where is?

Here's my question. I want to run a macro that repeatedly opens a dialog in an application I have, does alt-print-screen to get a screen capture of the dialog, then pastes the screen cap into a word document. The problem is the word doc gets too big so I want to create lots of smaller word docs. Is it possible to generate a name for each word doc from e.g. an incrementing number. Can I convert a number to a string and use that as the name of a word document to open and write 100 screen captures to, then start a new document.
Pulover

20 Jun 2016, 12:05

Pepo wrote:I want to get done this : Make ImageSearch, find the image, center mouse cursor on the middle of the image, and then click 250 pixels to the right. I know to use the variables %FoundX% and %FoundY% but I did not find a way how to make him to click on FoundX+250 pixels
:arrow: http://www.macrocreator.com/docs/Comman ... earch.html
Remarks
You may use the variables %FoundX% and %FoundY% (or the ones defined by you) in other commands like Mouse Move & Click when the image/pixel is found. To save the values to a different variable or increment the values, use the Variables window.
:arrow: FAQ: How do I increment/add a value in a variable on every loop iteration?

:arrow: Video Tutorials
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
Pulover

20 Jun 2016, 12:09

photon wrote:Is this the right place for a question about using the Pulover macro tool? If not, where is?

Here's my question. I want to run a macro that repeatedly opens a dialog in an application I have, does alt-print-screen to get a screen capture of the dialog, then pastes the screen cap into a word document. The problem is the word doc gets too big so I want to create lots of smaller word docs. Is it possible to generate a name for each word doc from e.g. an incrementing number. Can I convert a number to a string and use that as the name of a word document to open and write 100 screen captures to, then start a new document.
:arrow: FAQ: How do I increment/add a value in a variable on every loop iteration?

:arrow: Video Tutorials
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

20 Jun 2016, 12:11

ProductiWise wrote:Dear Pulover,

I want to say out loud for all your beautiful and generous efforts, "A BIG THANK YOU SIR".

Regards,
Ankur
Much appreciated! ;)
Rodolfo U. Batista
RAFACN

24 Jun 2016, 23:07

Rodolfo, a quanto tempo você estuda a linguagem pra ficar "ninja" assim? Muito bom! Nem sei se pode falar português aqui no forum, mas Brasileiro ninja tem que receber os parabéns em português. Keep walking!
escequi

25 Jun 2016, 19:00

Hello, first i'd like to thank you for this program, it's awesome!

I've been having issues though, i'm using image search do dictate breaks, as the game i'm trying to bot in sometimes have longer connecting/loading times, the problem is, i have the macro recorded and it plays fine, but if i add the imagesearch, it seems to screw up the coord locations somehow (i'm not using the imagesearch coords variable), as it doesnt click in the right location;

Sum up: Macro works fine if i use simple breaks, but if i use imagesearch it clicks in the wrong place (a bit below, like y gets off by 10 pixels or so).
Yoshimu

27 Jun 2016, 08:11

hey,
I have lots of crashes when i use "functions". I have lots of them in my script, and whole PMC crashes during Play.
but i'm guessing that might be AHK problem.

02 Jul 2016, 04:57

hi, im new to macro usage, im trying to capture and create a macro for gamepad buttons , is it possible?

eg im play helldivers i like to set L3 button = Hold L1 button + up pov button, down pov button, right pov button, left pov button, up pov button,

please, your help is highly appreciated .im willing to donate if anyone manage to create one for me.

here are some sample i'm hoping can be created,

Trigger buttons Macro function
Hold R1 + up pov button = Hold L1 button + up pov button, down pov button, right pov button, left pov button, up pov button,
Hold R1 + down = = Hold L1 button + up pov button, left pov button, right pov button, down pov button, up pov button,down pov button

ps: there is a device manage to do it, call cronusmax plus its freaking expensive... im sure with a pc and smart programmer, this can be done all with software right?
hwoarang5

02 Jul 2016, 04:59

hi, im new to macro usage, im trying to capture and create a macro for gamepad buttons , is it possible?

eg im play a pc game, i like to set L3 button = Hold L1 button + up pov button, down pov button, right pov button, left pov button, up pov button,

please, your help is highly appreciated .im willing to donate if anyone manage to create one for me.

here are some sample i'm hoping can be created,

Trigger buttons Macro function
Hold R1 + up pov button = Hold L1 button + up pov button, down pov button, right pov button, left pov button, up pov button,
Hold R1 + down = = Hold L1 button + up pov button, left pov button, right pov button, down pov button, up pov button,down pov button

ps: there is a device manage to do it, call cronusmax plus its freaking expensive... im sure with a pc and smart programmer, this can be done all with software right?
massivenewb

07 Jul 2016, 01:10

Hey I'm trying to auto-run in a game which requires a lot of running, holding down W and Shift now the worst is holding down shift with your little finger for hours on end, I tried to figure out how I could reproduce this in your program but couldn't figure it out

All I need is, W keydown Shift Keydown and Left Mouseclick Down, they need to be down simultaneously and not repeat key ups and key downs.

I did attempt it and thought I got it correctly but it made the game go down to 5fps to the point of crashing, I don't know whether it sent thousands of key presses or not.
intruder

08 Jul 2016, 16:28

Any idea why "Standard Library File" setting doesn't work? (PMC 5.0.3) I have put a full path to .ahk file with custom functions (which work just fine from any ahk scripts) into this field, but when I run my macro it says "Call to nonexistent function." at one of the functions from that file. What could be the reason of that?
Gaiiden

09 Jul 2016, 21:57

Great tool, just picked it up tonight and was off and running in an hour or so. I have a script that generates and trims and outputs a MATLAB figure like this:

Problem is the dots are all black when the image is created and I need to color them. The sun in the middle is easy since it's always in the same place so I can just use a mouse action on it, but the planets are always changing positions. I tried using an image to find them:

Just a black square I hoped would be bigger than the orbit lines - if I include too much of the planet marker it will include some of the line. The idea I had was to search within the first orbit, then the second orbit, and work outwards. But even constrained to just the first orbit the image couldn't match up, despite me fiddling with the settings and the image itself.

Would it be possible to ID the dots with the current capabilities of the image search?

Regardless, this tool still saves me a ton of time and I've passed along a donation. Will be happy to donate more if I can get it to ID the planet dots...

Also - I have multiple monitors and it's really annoying that the window keeps minimizing when I run a script when it doesn't have to because all the action is on another monitor. I can't find an option to disable this
Last edited by Gaiiden on 10 Jul 2016, 01:12, edited 2 times in total.
joshatt

09 Jul 2016, 22:36

Hi, just begin to learn this. With recording a simple drag and drop, it recorded extra hundreds of "Move". How do I prevent this, instead of deleting those lines afterward?
Gaiiden

10 Jul 2016, 00:25

joshatt wrote:Hi, just begin to learn this. With recording a simple drag and drop, it recorded extra hundreds of "Move". How do I prevent this, instead of deleting those lines afterward?
For me I only used screen record to learn what the program was doing to capture the input I was looking to script. After that I just implemented everything myself through action commands
Hajin

10 Jul 2016, 09:34

RAFACN wrote:Nem sei se pode falar português aqui no forum, ...
Parece que nesse forum ainda não tem uma seção separada para o português ;)
Pulover wrote:Much appreciated! ;)
Good program, in some cases, this tool solve simple macros to the user,
and in other cases can increase the will of people to increase the skill in make macros.
Last edited by Hajin on 10 Jul 2016, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
joshatt

10 Jul 2016, 09:46

Gaiiden wrote:
joshatt wrote:Hi, just begin to learn this. With recording a simple drag and drop, it recorded extra hundreds of "Move". How do I prevent this, instead of deleting those lines afterward?
For me I only used screen record to learn what the program was doing to capture the input I was looking to script. After that I just implemented everything myself through action commands
Thanks for the help. "action commands"?

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”