Page 48 of 50

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 03 Jul 2018, 13:47
by luck2estaile
Anyone knows if the creator lends professional support? Or a way to contact him?

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 05 Jul 2018, 09:21
by YellowPage

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 08 Jul 2018, 17:13
by takayo97
How to press ctrl key down and mouse left click for x times?

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 11 Jul 2018, 02:17
by hasantr
takayo97 wrote:How to press ctrl key down and mouse left click for x times?

Could you give me some more detail?

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 12 Jul 2018, 13:09
by luck2estaile
YellowPage wrote:Hi,

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rodolfo-u-batista/

Hope this helps!
It will

thanks for the link

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 13 Jul 2018, 15:53
by CORDADO
Hello. Has anyone had a problem deleting a section of an INI file? I tried to use the command but it does not work. If I copy the PMC line to the AHK and run it works perfectly.

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 13 Jul 2018, 15:54
by CORDADO
Hello. Has anyone had a problem deleting a section of an INI file? I tried to use the command but it does not work. If I copy the PMC line to the AHK and run it works perfectly.

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 13 Jul 2018, 15:54
by CORDADO
Hello. Has anyone had a problem deleting a section of an INI file? I tried to use the command but it does not work. If I copy the PMC line to the AHK and run it works perfectly.

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 14 Jul 2018, 03:29
by vulgate
I'm having problems with a macro that runs successfully from PMC, but not after it is exported to AutoHotKey.

This macro picks a random website to open in Firefox from an array of website addresses.

Code: Select all

Macro1:
linklist := ["http://www.google.com", "http://www.bing.com", "http://www.yahoo.com"]
Random, randIndex, 1, 3
randsite := linklist[%randIndex%]
Run, C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe %randsite%
Edit: I now see my error was using % for variable randIndex inside the brackets to refer to the index number of the array element. it should be randsite := linklist[randIndex]. This fixes my issue, however there is definitely a difference in behaviors between PMC and AHK.

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 07 Aug 2018, 08:57
by daffy82
This tool is amazing. But im having trouble with imagesearch on my 3rd monitor. Funny thing is it worked but all of a sudden it did'nt. Is there any specific option to use with multimonitor setups?

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 07 Aug 2018, 10:49
by autocart
daffy82 wrote:This tool is amazing. But im having trouble with imagesearch on my 3rd monitor. Funny thing is it worked but all of a sudden it did'nt. Is there any specific option to use with multimonitor setups?
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ahk+imagesear ... fab&ia=web

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 08 Aug 2018, 02:01
by daffy82
autocart wrote:
daffy82 wrote:This tool is amazing. But im having trouble with imagesearch on my 3rd monitor. Funny thing is it worked but all of a sudden it did'nt. Is there any specific option to use with multimonitor setups?
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ahk+imagesear ... fab&ia=web
Yeah... thanks for that. But my specific question is regarding Pulover's Macro Creator.

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 08 Aug 2018, 14:43
by autocart
Pulover's Macro Creator is not working anymore? or what? please be *really* specific and accurate. as detailed as you can.

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 08 Aug 2018, 21:03
by spamspambaconspam
hasantr wrote:
GiefCat wrote:Hello! I just had a quick question as I'm having some issues with version 5.0.5 64-Bit.

When using the Mouse command for Move and Click, I click the ... for the coordinates, but when I right click nothing happens. I've just been entering the coordinates manually, but the same issue for the control click which is a lot of information to try and type in sometimes.

Also, if I try to do anything with the image search by clicking to hold and drag, it'll instantly just grab the entire window even while I'm still holding right click.

I've tried running as admin, uninstalling/reinstalling, running in windows compatibility mode, but still no luck. Running Windows 10, 64-Bit

Any advice on what could be happening?
You can try Prtable version. Some cache setting files are getting better when they change. So to completely reset the settings. Or you could resort to using the 32 bit version.
I'm having the same problem as the OP, except I'm on Win 7 x64.
I have tried portable and 32 bit, but it's still fubared.
It's as if my right mouse button is not even working.

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 10 Aug 2018, 02:43
by hasantr
spamspambaconspam wrote:
hasantr wrote:
GiefCat wrote:Hello! I just had a quick question as I'm having some issues with version 5.0.5 64-Bit.

When using the Mouse command for Move and Click, I click the ... for the coordinates, but when I right click nothing happens. I've just been entering the coordinates manually, but the same issue for the control click which is a lot of information to try and type in sometimes.

Also, if I try to do anything with the image search by clicking to hold and drag, it'll instantly just grab the entire window even while I'm still holding right click.

I've tried running as admin, uninstalling/reinstalling, running in windows compatibility mode, but still no luck. Running Windows 10, 64-Bit

Any advice on what could be happening?
You can try Prtable version. Some cache setting files are getting better when they change. So to completely reset the settings. Or you could resort to using the 32 bit version.
I'm having the same problem as the OP, except I'm on Win 7 x64.
I have tried portable and 32 bit, but it's still fubared.
It's as if my right mouse button is not even working.
From time to time I encounter this problem too. Opening and closing is the solution.

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 10 Aug 2018, 02:44
by hasantr
autocart wrote:Pulover's Macro Creator is not working anymore? or what? please be *really* specific and accurate. as detailed as you can.
It works even if there are some minor problems.

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 16 Aug 2018, 11:16
by arnsonj
I just discovered this macro creator and I was very excited to try it out, but when i go to macrocreator.com it says the website domain is expired and is pending renewal. Is there any way I can start using the macro creator? Is there a github download for it or anything? Does anyone know?

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 16 Aug 2018, 12:36
by gregster
arnsonj wrote:I just discovered this macro creator and I was very excited to try it out, but when i go to macrocreator.com it says the website domain is expired and is pending renewal. Is there any way I can start using the macro creator? Is there a github download for it or anything? Does anyone know?
There is a github link in the initial post of this thread: https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic ... t=143#p936

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 16 Aug 2018, 17:20
by autocart
Just FYI:
I was exited too (especially the image search function is nicely implemented) but unfortunately it does not support (or fully support) all ahk features (especially GUI but also other sometimes small features, and it's bothersome when you want to use especially that one thing it does not support). Plus it is usable to a degree but also has some bugs too. The author, it seems, last worked on the project in 2016 and afaik has no interest to work on it any more. (I talked to him by email in spring 2018.)
Regards, S.

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Posted: 17 Aug 2018, 20:34
by spamspambaconspam
arnsonj wrote:I just discovered this macro creator and I was very excited to try it out, but when i go to macrocreator.com it says the website domain is expired and is pending renewal. Is there any way I can start using the macro creator? Is there a github download for it or anything? Does anyone know?
I'm assuming you got your needs met thru GitHub, but there's a way to get just about anything that has EVER existed on the toobs.

Go here :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: https://archive.org/web/