how to get high numer of clicks per second?

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

mobsi

how to get high numer of clicks per second?

04 Mar 2021, 10:03

i somehow cant get a higher number of clicks per second than 60cps.
i have the following code:

Code: Select all

Sleep, 1
Click, 824, 590 Left, Down
Sleep, 1
Click, 824, 590 Left, Up
Sleep, 1
the delay of each is set to 0ms. i mean purely mathematically, 1 second has 1000 miliseconds. at first i set up the delay to 1-5ms (tested a bit) since i thought th macro will break if there was no pause delay between, ut the results were even worse (20 clicks per second). with a delay of 0ms it rised up to 60 clicks per second. i repeat this one in a loop.
am i doing it right? is ths what i do really the best setup to make some kind of an autoclicker with pulovers macro creator? if yes, why it is still restricted to 60cps? did i miss some important idea behind it?

EDIT: having absolutely no delay or pauses gives me a huge number of CPS but it kinda breaks the measurement and delayys its results extremely, since i send too many clicks than it can handle (around 2000 clicks per second without any pauses and delays).
if i add at least a single delay of 1ms to one of my clicks (down or up) it immediately drops to 60cps. is there a way to set up half a miliecond or even less to control the cps better? since the macro recorder somehow only support at least 1 milisecond, no commas and such.
Pulover

Re: how to get high numer of clicks per second?

04 Mar 2021, 13:30

You'll have more options switching to AHK script. The help page for Sleep command has a method to add pauses of less than one ms. Ask your question on the Ask for help forum.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”