Anyone know of a tool that is just the imagesearch box of Pulovers macro creator?

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

BrockPlaysFortnite

Anyone know of a tool that is just the imagesearch box of Pulovers macro creator?

02 Dec 2021, 07:21

Hey guys, I really love this feature of pulovers macro creator that lets me draw a rectangle on the screen and gives me the coords for imageSearch. Anyone know of a standalone program that can do this or a faster way to access Pulovers then open the program each time?

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (40.05 KiB) Viewed 799 times
AzertyNL

Re: Anyone know of a tool that is just the imagesearch box of Pulovers macro creator?

05 Dec 2021, 07:50

I really love this feature of pulovers macro creator that lets me draw a rectangle on the screen and gives me the coords for imageSearch.
I totally agree with you. This is a fantastic feature of the PMC tool. In my opinion, if you add the other part in the same dialog box, where it allows to do an actual screen grab of the graphics on some part of the current screen it makes this feature golden.

Unfortunately PMC feels very bugged for me (see my other posts and comments in recent threads) to the point that it has become virtually useless for larger projects. From one of his own comments it seems the author is willing to look into some of those things but unfortunately he seems low on available time.

I would love a stand-alone tool based on this part of PMC, or maybe the possibility that PMC generates the AHK code fragment automatically in the copy-paste clipboard buffer to paste it into my AHK text editor.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”