AutoGUI 2.5

Script editor, GUI designer, debugger and tools for AutoHotkey
Asmodeus

Re: AutoGUI 2.5

19 May 2019, 15:01

hasantr wrote:
16 May 2019, 05:56
The AutoGuide guide disappears. This is an annoying problem.
Adsız.png
I know what you mean. Hopefully Alguiminst will fix this soon:
As a (bad) work-around you may klick on the calltip and have it pasted, though you have to delete it afterwards.
need4speed

29 May 2019, 04:18

After unticking "Resizable" in Windows Properties Gui +Resize is deleted but GuiSize Label is not
Spoiler
Also I believe No Minimize/Maximize Box should read MinimizeBox | MaximizeBox without a blank.
Alguimist

29 May 2019, 19:45

need4speed wrote:
After unticking "Resizable" in Windows Properties Gui +Resize is deleted but GuiSize Label is not
There might be some legitimate uses of GuiSize where the window is not resizable. For example:

Code: Select all

; Generated by AutoGUI 2.5.9
#SingleInstance Force
#NoEnv
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%
SetBatchLines -1

Menu Tray, NoStandard
Menu Tray, Add, Show Window, ShowWindow
Menu Tray, Default, Show Window
Menu Tray, Click, 1

Gui Show, w321 h172, Window
Return

GuiSize:
    If (A_EventInfo == 1) {
        Gui Hide
        Return
    }
Return

GuiEscape:
GuiClose:
    ExitApp

ShowWindow:
    Gui Show
Return
need4speed wrote:
Also I believe No Minimize/Maximize Box should read MinimizeBox | MaximizeBox without a blank.
That's because these options (and all others starting with "No") are literal representations of the options as they appear in the code. But it is, in fact, considered a recommended practice the use of positive sentences in GUI options. I will change this in a future version.
Alguimist

18 Jun 2019, 16:37

Version 2.5.9:
 • Run menu: added "Run with Associated Application". The "Execute" button in the toolbar runs AHK scripts with the same program that is running AutoGUI. Everything else is executed with the default application.
 • Syntax highlighting for AHK is assumed based on a variety of possible extensions for AHK files (convenient for a distinct AHK v2 or AHK_H file extension).
 • Run menu: added "Choose Executable for Alt+F9...".
 • File menu: added "Save Encoding" submenu. UTF-8 (default), UTF-8 without BOM and UTF-16 LE.
 • INI files are always saved as UTF-16 LE.
 • Calltips and autocompletion are not triggered on non-AHK documents.
 • Added "Lexer" menu with the options "AutoHotkey" (default) and "Plain Text". More lexers will be added later.
 • Run menu > Command line parameters: individual setting specific for each document.
 • Options menu > Caret Settings dialog: width/style and blinking rate.
 • New keywords for syntax highlighting and autocompletion: InputHook, Case, Switch, Default.
 • Fixed: current session was not being automatically saved on system shutdown.
 • Run menu: removed "Run External Application" (standard Windows run dialog).
 • The icon associated with any file type is displayed in the tab bar.
 • Reduced startup speed. AutoGUI icons are loaded from a resource-only DLL. And they were all being loaded through the icon index, which implies enumeration to identify the icon. Now they are directly loaded through the resource ID.
 • ErrorView (tool) is able to display system error messages beyond the limit of the list.
 • Scripts Manager (tool) displays the state of the script in a column. Feature requested by zapaz.

:arrow: Download
kczx3

Yesterday, 07:43

Did you update Scintilla at all since 2.5.0? I modify Editor.ahk to only call SetSelBack and add in SetSelAlpha. In my old version (2.5.0), this would allow the syntax highlighting to show through the selection. I've made similar modifications to Editor.ahk in 2.5.9 but the selection text appears white. Certainly possible that I am missing something else though.

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently I needed to restart the editor.

Return to “AutoGUI”