How to download previous version of Autohotkey_H?

Post AHK_H specific scripts & libraries and discuss the usage and development of HotKeyIt's fork/branch
murataygun

How to download previous version of Autohotkey_H?

12 Jan 2021, 04:31

Github repository was updated about 5 days ago and i was formatted my pc yesterday. Now i have issues with (new version) compiling my script. Its a problem with continuation section. It gives me error that: "Variable name too long". I was storing some java script in continuation section to use with chrome ahk. Whatever. Now i need to find previous version of the release repo. How can i do that? Thanks.
HotKeyIt

Re: How to download previous version of Autohotkey_H?

12 Jan 2021, 04:39

There seems to be an issue with your script, it is not the section that is to long but name of the variable.
You can find the old releases here: https://github.com/HotKeyIt/ahkdll-v1-release/commits/master
Let me please know if the old one will work, would be great if you could post an example.
murataygun

12 Jan 2021, 14:53

Thanks,
I have problems after the commit on Nov 11, 2020. (see the picture)

How i tested;
Didn't changed anything on my script.

On new commits;
--Using Ahk2Exe.exe

- Compress and Encrypt boxes are Checked. --> Script gives numerious different errors. Even if i delete the line with error it gives an other error. For example says catch without try block. Undifined function call. But the syntax is correct and works on erlier versions and uncompiledly.

- Compress and Encrypt boxes NOT checked --> Works Fine!

- Compress checked, Encrpyt Not checked --> Same errors.

- Compres and Encrypt boxes Checked and the password changed --- > Displays error line but it seems like encrypted. Show strange characters.

-- Using November 2020 commit
-- Its just fine.

HotKeyIt

12 Jan 2021, 19:05

I could not reproduce with simple test but I have updated a fix that might cause that problem, can you download and try again.
If it does not work, can you post a simple script so I can reproduce that issues?
murataygun

13 Jan 2021, 05:11

Tried lastest build. No luck.

Here is a simple part of my script.

Try to compile Examples/InjectJs.ahk ( I was testing my methods on this file)

https://murtinger.asuscomm.com/AICLOUD1384037839/Chrome.rar
murataygun

13 Jan 2021, 10:17

Thank you. I admire your work and effort on this. Allso i hate to bother nice people but now i have cli issues. (picture)

Path to the script file is correct :eh:

HotKeyIt

13 Jan 2021, 10:56

Since it is not compiled you need to pass the compiler script first. C:\AMD\Compiler\Ahk2Exe.exe C:\AMD\Compiler\Ahk2Exe.ahk /in....
murataygun

13 Jan 2021, 14:46

It worked! I've got all the help i need. Thank you again.

I just want to note something. I didn't quite understand why we passed the path of "Ahk2Exe.ahk" as first parameter.
"C:\AMD\Compiler\Ahk2Exe.exe" --> This file is allready compiled.

---- ooo ---

There is a menu item at the GUI of Ahk2exe (Save as). When i click to save it creates an Ahk file and puts the command to easly compile later on. But doesnt include ahk2exe.Ahk's path. And it doesnt work too.

Picture: AHK2Exe.exe's GUI and the saved Ahk file in the background. Script parameter missing. And doesnt work.

Return to “AutoHotkey_H”