I recently completed my Intro to AutoHotkey Udemy course.
This course covers the "basics" and is meant for Noobs.
Right now the course is free. I'll probably change that at the end of July.
BTW- I purposely left-in the mistakes / errors to help people learn how to troubleshoot. While I love Lynda.com courses, I don't like how they make everything appear "perfect" thus
1) make you feel incompetent when things don't work right and
2) Leave you helpless not learning how to troubleshoot.
Anyway, I hope it helps people learn the basics. Hopefully in a month or two I'll work on some intermediate courses.
Helpful script writing tricks and HowTo's
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Joe Glines
- Posts: 617
- Joined: 30 Sep 2013, 20:49
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theAutomatorGuru/
- Google: https://plus.google.com/105328929654286634910
- GitHub: joetazz
- Location: Dallas
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests