Intro to GUIs with AutoHotkey course

Helpful script writing tricks and HowTo's
Joe Glines

Intro to GUIs with AutoHotkey course

15 Oct 2020, 10:07

I'm so stoked to announce our Intro to GUIs with AutoHotkey course is now live!

Since I suck at GUIs I hired Isaias Baez (Raptor X / AHK Tuts on YouTube) to create the course and he did an amazing job!   Not only is it truly easy to follow, but the quality is top-notch!  In this course we show you how to make a GUI using the most proven GUIs in existence!

Not to boast but I truly believe GUIs are a great way to bring non-AutoHotkey people into AutoHotkey!

Have you ever given thought that, when we use AutoHotkey GUIs we're able to use the most thoroughly tested GUIs on the planet?

Billions of people have used the Microsoft Windows GUIS!  Billions! :crazy:

And we get to access them without learning a complicated language like C!  In my opinion AutoHotkey is the simplest language to learn!  What an amazing selling point!

While I don't have extensive knowledge of other programming languages, I did try and use both Kivy and Tkinter with Python.  On a windows computer, installing Python can be a chore.  Add on the finding of specific libraries and keeping them tied to the instance of Python, us AutoHotkey programmers have it SOOOO easy!  Leveraging built-in Windows GUIs & Controls is HUGE!  Not to mention that we can just right-click a given script and have an executable in a couple of seconds!  Its crazy not to consider AutoHotkey as an alternative to Kivy and Tkinter / Python!

Anyone that's wanted to learn how to make a GUI  but stayed away from them because they're too "complex" should take a look at our course.  Btw You can always get a discounted code for any of our courses by going here or just use any of the links in this post.

We're very proud of our work however, if for any reason whatsoever you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just ask for a refund.

I do have one favor to ask, once you've completed the course, please leave an honest review!  It helps others discover the wonders of AutoHotkey!

Here's the Intro video for How to make a GUI

Creating an easy to use GUI is one of the best things you can do to "level-up" your user experience.   If you're running  a windows computer, AutoHotkey is your choice for easily making powerful GUIs.

Here's a description of the course which can be [urlhttps://the-automator.com/Intro_to_GUIs?src=frm]found here[/url]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people create GUIs in Python with tkinter or kivy however our course shows you how much easier they can be created using AutoHotkey!

We step you through the general process of making a GUI using a mockup, then show you how simple you can create a Graphical User Interface with just a few lines of code.  AutoHotkey allows you to leverage Microsoft's built-in GUIs thus you can take advantage of proven code that works in minutes.  Desktop Applications are programs that typically have a GUI.  Don't spend hours learning some obscure code, AutoHotkey is amazingly simple to pick-up! Lear now easy it is to create  a User Interface today!

Create Mockups so your GUI is well thought-through
  • Easily build GUIs in just a few lines of code
  • Leverage the proven Microsoft Controls (without having to be a programmer)
  • Learn how to create GUIs by an amazing instructor with 10+ years of GUI experience
  • This is the simplest way to make GUIs or your money back!
  • Courses are in clear, easy to follow, sections which help you learn snippets at a time
  • UI / UX design doesn't have to be complicated
This Intro to AutoHotkey course is designed for anyone!  Having some background in AutoHotkey is helpful but not required.  If you'd like to learn more about AutoHotkey you can check out our other courses or watch some webinars.
Sign-up for the 🅰️HK Newsletter

ImageImageImageImage:clap:
AHK Tutorials:Web Scraping | | Webservice APIs | AHK and Excel | Chrome | RegEx | Functions
Training: AHK Webinars Courses on AutoHotkey :ugeek:
YouTube

:thumbup: Quick Access Popup, the powerful Windows folders, apps and documents launcher!
hasantr

Re: AutoHotkey kursu ile GUIs giriş

20 Oct 2020, 00:00

This is great. It teaches everything. Raptor X should also tell us about Scintilla controls. :)
Joe Glines

Re: AutoHotkey kursu ile GUIs giriş

13 Nov 2020, 08:56

hasantr wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 00:00
This is great. It teaches everything. Raptor X should also tell us about Scintilla controls. :)
I agree the course is awesome but Scintilla controls is a bit advanced for an "intro" course... lol

At some point we might get Isaias (RaptorX) to do a webinar on the topic but it's pretty niche...
Sign-up for the 🅰️HK Newsletter

ImageImageImageImage:clap:
AHK Tutorials:Web Scraping | | Webservice APIs | AHK and Excel | Chrome | RegEx | Functions
Training: AHK Webinars Courses on AutoHotkey :ugeek:
YouTube

:thumbup: Quick Access Popup, the powerful Windows folders, apps and documents launcher!

Return to “Tutorials (v1)”