MCode4GCC -- C/C++ to MCode Generator - AutoHotkey Community
- I received an error message when trying to compile C++ code that used the 'bool' type:
- I was able to compile if I used '_Bool' instead, however, the code wouldn't run in Visual Studio when using '_Bool'.C:\Users\me\Desktop\z gcc temp source.c: In function 'inbufstr':
C:\Users\me\Desktop\z gcc temp source.c:5:2: error: unknown type name 'bool'
- Is there a two-way compatible solution?
- Would it be worth just using char instead, what would be a good alternative that didn't decrease performance, and that wouldn't require any script rewrites (other than changing 'bool').
- When I used '_Bool' the machine code appeared to work, although I got this error, which may or may not be related to types:
- I pity the bool. Like a bool in a china shop. (C Bool by Paul McCartney.) Thanks for reading.C:/TDM-GCC-64/bin/../lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/5.1.0/../../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/lib/../lib/libmingw32.a(lib64_libmingw32_a-crt0_c.o): In function `main':
C:/crossdev/src/mingw-w64-v4-git/mingw-w64-crt/crt/crt0_c.c:18: undefined reference to `WinMain'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status