Problem with Right Click Menu

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
Rotyrap

Problem with Right Click Menu

30 Apr 2016, 03:41

Hi everybody,
I've just installed AutoHotkey on my laptop (Lenovo X220 Tablet - Windows 7 Pro 64 bit) and I'm having some issues with the right click menu. Anytime I start a script, even downloaded ones, the right click context menu suddenly stops working. It becomes completely unresponsive. Right Click from touchscreen stops working too. It seems like windows just can't translate the input

Any guess? Thanks in advance
Flarebrass

Re: Problem with Right Click Menu

02 May 2016, 06:44

So everything works fine until you load up a script, then the right-click menu functionality bugs out. Does it restore when exiting the script? Is it permanent until a system restart?

Which version of AHK are you running? 1.1.23.05 x64 is the current version for your system (unless you're trying x32 for various reasons).

I'm not the best in debugging tablets, so I can't assist much, but any additional information you can provide should help us figure out what's going on.
(Note that I can't test my code before posting, so beware of bugs! -Flarebrass Amatzikahni)

Return to “Ask For Help”