Script for vertical image search.

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
ZankoSt

Script for vertical image search.

11 May 2016, 11:17

Hi all, first time here.
I was trying to create a little script to imagesearch a graph, easy if it wasn't for the fact that imagesearch scans from top to bottom and not from left to right.
So, I was trying to adapt my script to my necessities, and I came up with the solution of making it scan vertical-1pixel lines for a combination of vertical pixels. At every iteration, the script modifies the coordinates of the next imagesearch to move to the next right 1-pixel-column.

If I execute the imagesearches in a separate script they all work ok, and find the image and the relative coordinates.

The whole code instead acts really weird. If I put the %% signs on the coordinate variables of the second imagesearch (the one lookind for Dn2.png), both loops stop working. I believe the problem is some kind of deeper error. I tried removing the break to check if that was the problem but it was not. If I remove the %% signs on the coordinates of the imagesearch it doesn't get stuck but neither finds anything, making the whole script useless.

I fear I made some basic mistake in handling variables, but even there I feel my code is acting weird. I started by defining the initial variables as expressions, without % signs as the KB suggests. Then I added the MsgBox you see at the end of the initial declaration only to find out that the script was not initializing the variables correctly. So I started adding a bunch of % where I had variables but I'm now not really sure where I sould put them and where I shouldn't.
So it's probably a silly question, I apologize, but I sincerely tried to fix it with the help of the documentations.

Here's the code, I hope you won't mind helping me a bit!:

Code: Select all

Loop
{
	StartX := 632
	StartY := 332
	EndY := StartY+630
	Count := 0
	MaxX := 1230
	EndX := (StartX+1)
	MsgBox, 0, , Variabili %StartX% %StartY% %EndX% %EndY% %MaxX%
	Loop
	{
		CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
		ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, %StartX%, %StartY%, %EndX%, %EndY%, *10 C:\Users\Jacopo\Dropbox\PlotToMat\Up2.png
		If ErrorLevel = 0
		{
			If (((UpBound = FoundY+1) && (Blank=0)))
			{
				Goto, EndOne
				Sleep, 2000
			}
			UpBound := (FoundY+1)
			Sleep, 300
			CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
			ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, %StartX%, %StartY%, %EndX%, %EndY%, *10 C:\Users\Jacopo\Dropbox\PlotToMat\Dn2.png
			If ErrorLevel = 0
			{
				If (((FoundY+1)-UpBound) >= 13)
				{
					LoBound := (FoundY+1)
					Sleep, 300
					FileAppend, %Count%`, %UpBound%`, %LoBound%, C:\Users\Jacopo\Dropbox\PlotToMat\result.txt
					Sleep, 2000
					Blank := 0
					Sleep, 1000
				}
				Else
				{
					Goto, EndOne
					Sleep, 1000
				}
				Sleep, 1000
			}
		}
		Else
		{
			Blank := 1
			Count += 1
			Sleep, 1000
		}
		EndOne:
		StartX += 1
		EndX += 1
		Sleep, 500
		If StartX >= MaxX
		{
			Break
		}
		Sleep, 500
	}
	Sleep, 1000
}
Return
Thank you SO much!
Flarebrass

Re: Script for vertical image search.

13 May 2016, 06:35

I think it's because you're using a regular equal sign, so the script may think you're trying to save a string instead of an expression. Here's where I'm talking about:

Code: Select all

ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, %StartX%, %StartY%, %EndX%, %EndY%, *10 C:\Users\Jacopo\Dropbox\PlotToMat\Up2.png
		If ErrorLevel = 0
		{
			If (((UpBound = FoundY+1) && (Blank=0))) ;UpBound := "FoundY+1) && (Blank=0)))"
			;If (((Upbound := ...
(Note that I can't test my code before posting, so beware of bugs! -Flarebrass Amatzikahni)

Return to “Ask For Help”