Heeelllppp!! With Macros....

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
geoffh

Heeelllppp!! With Macros....

27 Mar 2014, 13:53

I joined this Forum on Wednesday, having installed AHK & MacroCreator justs days earlier.

I have sent in two queries to this forum (see below*) but have had zero response.

It MAY be that my questions were too basic for this group, if so I apologise.... but will someone kindly put me out of my misery and point me to the right place to get answers to these basic questions.

Many thanks in anticipation.

*My two questions were....

Subject: Setting up a Macro Shortcut

I have created a Macro which works fine, when called up in the main program.

Can someone point me to the documentation, showing me how I can set things up so that the Macro can run with a couple of key presses.

I thought there maybe a box (in PMC Control Toolbar) to setup the Key to activate "this macro" but it seems not.

------------------------------------

Subject: Help with Running Macros

I have created a Macro which runs from within PMC. However, when I use the "Export to AHK" option and create a shortcut to this on my Desktop....

.... When I click on this shortcut, nothing happens (the Macro does not run).

Any ideas?

------------------------------------
geoffh

Re: Heeelllppp!! With Macros....

27 Mar 2014, 18:57

Thanks TheDewd - AND, sorry for being an idiot on this BUT, can I ask for an example?

If I have a Macro....

C:\Users\Geoff\Documents\MacroCreator Scripts\Check Files.pmc *

How can I set this up to run automatically?

*BTW.... If I Double-Click on this file it simply load the script into PMSC, i.e. it doesn't RUN the Macro.

Best Regards.

Geoff H.
~~~~~
TheDewd

Re: Heeelllppp!! With Macros....

28 Mar 2014, 07:10

If you can provide the contents of the Check Files.pmc file, that would greatly help. :)

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”