Maths Calculations With AutoHotKey

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys

Re: Maths Calculations With AutoHotKey

29 Nov 2017, 13:02

Nightwolf85 wrote:
Manlikezab12 wrote:Yeah that's the problem, I don't want to type = button before it will give me answer. I want to type it plain without = and then it gives answer.
Is there a trigger key such as enter key? Like It triggers when you press enter key? I'm not too sure if that would work. I'm new to this so I'm struggling.
Sorry in your OP you listed out equations ending in an equal sign.

Just change the result_endkey to enter

Code: Select all

[settings]
enable_hotstrings = yes
trigger_key       =
result_endkey     = enter
equation_endkey   = #

result_hotkey   = !=
equation_hotkey = !#
history_hotkey  = ^!=
history_max     = 15

enable_number_row  = yes
enable_number_pad  = yes
numpadEnter_endKey = no
timeout            = T60
Still the same problem. I have to type = button before answer pops up. If this is too much hassle for you don't worry about it.
Nightwolf85

29 Nov 2017, 13:46

Manlikezab12 wrote:Still the same problem. I have to type = button before answer pops up. If this is too much hassle for you don't worry about it.
Strange with that as my settings file for the script I only have to hit enter and it evaluates the answer.

Since I'm not the creator of that script I can't really provide any more insight outside of the ReadMe.

Sorry it didn't work for what you need.

15 Jun 2018, 05:23

Manlikezab12 wrote:
BoBo wrote:So you want to use it for a game as well?!
Yes preferably, an in-client virtual game.
boiler

17 Mar 2023, 23:06

@Manlikezab12 — Please do not remove the contents of your posts as you did with the first post. It removes the context for all the subsequent posts. And we don’t delete entire threads as you requested in your post report. That also deletes the posts that the other members contributed and may be valuable to others or even for their own reference.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”