Min2Tray hotkey assigning broken

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
zcooler

Min2Tray hotkey assigning broken

03 Jan 2018, 08:04

Hi!

I wonder if someone smart can help me with fixing whats broken in Min2Tray 64-bit by Junyx. Last version from 2011. I believe there is something wrong with the assigning of the hotkeys. Its for example not longer possible to assign the hotkey for adding/removing a window to/from bosskeylist. In the same manner its also problematic to add windows to the StartupMinimize list. Have been using this excellent little app since ages and now on Win10 64-bit and AHK 32-bit Unicode it would be sad if it will go out of use due to these problems. I havent found anything better doing tray window minimizing than this app. Maybe any AHK changes of late has broken it?
EDIT: Huh...! Adding windows to bosskeylist works via hotkeys, but it seems Min2Tray have difficulties adding a specific windows, the acamdmonitor. Hmm the plot thickens ;)
EDIT2: Definitely something problematic with this app, cuz a few moments ago playing around with it adding windows to bosskey list and trying to add my problematic window made leftdoubleclick in explorer open up file properties... :lol:
Spoiler
ufunk

Re: Min2Tray hotkey assigning broken

26 Oct 2021, 06:58

Hi, on this website in the comments are some suggestions how to add windows to the StartupMinimize list and to the Bosskey list. Unfortunately, this website is in German:
https://www.tutonaut.de/jedes-windows-f ... 978regedit

Unfortunately, the suggestions of this website doesn't work for me.

It might be that Min2Tray needs an older Autohotkey Version, see here:
viewtopic.php?p=146483#p146483

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”