- 00.jpg (12.26 KiB) Viewed 1954 times
- 01.jpg (39.75 KiB) Viewed 1954 times
- 02.jpg (41.43 KiB) Viewed 1954 times
Thank you for the suggestion, but hWnd of the elements are also same. Anyway, Thank you!!MaxAstro wrote:Use the hWnd instead of the ClassNN, it is more likely to be unique.
I've run your code on the link above, I can only check through the code that there are 2 more control having same ClassNN. I put some letter to find in controls, vText returns the last string I put in it with same control name which is Edit66. It makes me crazy I cannot use ControlSend to an element which I want to use.jeeswg wrote:- Did you try looping through the controls and retrieving text?
- It may be that the Edit control only shows when you are renaming an item. E.g. this happens when you rename a file in Explorer.
- See the example, 'get control information for the active window (ClassNN and text)', here:
jeeswg's Notepad tutorial - AutoHotkey Community
- Try the window spy on a control when it does not have the focus.
jeeswg wrote:- It may be that the fields are part of the same control, and that the Edit control only appears when you a field is focused (ready to type something in). This is true in Explorer, only when you are renaming a file, does an Edit control appear.
- So a possible solution would be to use ControlClick on the control that contains all the fields, and then apply ControlGetText/ControlSetText.
- You might like to use AccViewer to investigate the program.
Acc library (MSAA) and AccViewer download links - AutoHotkey Community
Code: Select all
ControlClick, Edit66, %WinTitle% ControlGetText, OutputVar, Edit66, %WinTitle% MsgBox, % OutputVar ControlSetText, Edit66, abcdef, %WinTitle%
No, it's not. It's an ordinary application run on windows.BoBo wrote:Just out of curiosity. Aren't these web-based 'controls' ?
I googled the FNWND class and got a Power Builder hit... which well explains a lot...BoBo wrote:Just out of curiosity. Aren't these web-based 'controls' ?
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ReCordLe and 31 guests