Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Delta Pythagorean
- Posts: 567
- Joined: 13 Feb 2017, 13:44
- GitHub: DelPyth
- Location: Somewhere in the US
Anyone figured out how to do a custom ribbon control? I've managed to get this to work using the 32 bit unicode AHK executable. I would love to edit the PreviewRibbon.dll but I can't seem to find a way to edit it without Visual Studio. If anyone could find a way to edit this ribbon's contents, I'd be grateful to you.
- [AHK].......: 1.1.33.02 Unicode 64-bit
- [OS].........: Windows 10.0.18362
- [GITHUB]...: github.com/DeltaPyth
- [PAYPAL]....: paypal.me/DelPyth
- [DISCORD]..: Delta#3324
Remember to use [code]CODE[/code] for your multi-line scripts.
Stay safe, stay inside, and remember to wash your hands for 20 seconds!
@Delta Pythagorean, I'm certainly glad you brought this up. I'd be very interested in customizing the ribbon without using VS as well.