Photoshop Voice recognition and Autohotkey

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
John_Smith_Images

Photoshop Voice recognition and Autohotkey

23 Feb 2019, 04:57

Hello everydoby,

Newbie here. Great software, took me ages to do something remotely similar in c++ that doesn't work as well.

I'm using Autohotkey to control Photoshop through voice recognition.

Works fine but there are a few annoying things due to Photoshop or voice recognition.

When I say 150 the software writes 100 50 in the lasso option box. Couldn't get around it from inside Windows voice recognition, I can't forbid chains with spaces to be written.
So I tried a hotstring something like

::100 50::150
return

This works if I type 100 50 + enter but not if I speak 150 (and got a 100 50) + enter.
Do you see any way around this problem?

Another great one:

When I say 50 in the blur radius box Windows voice recognition asks me to choose among many option (cinquante, 150, 59, and so on). Any idea around this as well? Hello everydoby,

Newbie here. Great software, took me ages to do something remotely similar in c++ that doesn't work as well.

I'm using Autohotkey to control Photoshop through voice recognition.

Works fine but there are a few annoying things due to Photoshop or voice recognition.

When I say 150 the software writes 100 50 in the lasso option box. Couldn't get around it from inside Windows voice recognition, I can't forbid chains with spaces to be written.
So I tried a hotstring something like

::100 50::150
return

This works if I type 100 50 + enter but not if I speak 150 (and got a 100 50) + enter.
Do you see any way around this problem?

Another great one:

When I say 50 in the blur radius box Windows voice recognition asks me to choose among many option (cinquante, 150, 59, and so on). Any idea around this as well?

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”