I'm brand new to AHK and am looking forward to utilizing the power of scripting!
I don't know coding or programming, superuser en Excel (complex formulas and some VBA experience)
Reading the start of AHK help, I see that I have a basic understanding of scripting logic.
Setup: Windows 7, 3 monitors (3 = middle, 1 = left, 2 = right)
My ask for help: On boot, I want to have a script file on my deskstop, and running, it should do something like this;
- Open Chrome maximized on monitor 3, one tab on specific URL
- Open Firefox maximized on monitor 3, one tab on specific URL
- Open Outlook maximized on monitor 3
- Open Outlook Calendar maximized in new window on monitor 1
- Open Outlook Tasks in new window, tiled 2/3 and arranged right on monitor 2
- Open Skype for Business, tiled 1/3 and arranged left of monitor 2
- Select/focus specific application, press Enter, send text string, press Enter, minimize application
- Focus Outlook main window
I don't have a script yet but I should be able to build one with the run commands fairly easy.
However, it's specifically the opening of Outlook Calendar and Tasks in new windows + window arrangements I have no idea on how to do.
Thanks a lot for your time and help!