PageInstance.Evaluate("document.querySelector('#identifierId')").value="%mail%"
For help would be appreciated
gregster

Re: Pasting text to a specific Textfield  Topic is solved

05 Mar 2019, 15:09

Search box on https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/:

Code: Select all

var := "Test"
PageInst.Evaluate("document.querySelector('input[name=keywords]').value = '" var "' ")	

Gmail:

var := "[email protected]"
PageInst.Evaluate("document.querySelector('input[name=identifier]').value = '" var "' ")	
Loop

Re: Pasting text to a specific Textfield

05 Mar 2019, 17:25

Works great :)
Do you have any idea, ow do I auto-click a button?

PageInstance.Evaluate("document.getElementsByClassName(" RveJvd snByac ")[0].click")
gregster

05 Mar 2019, 23:53

This works for me on this Gmail button:

PageInstance.Evaluate("document.getElementsByClassName('RveJvd snByac')[0].click()")
Important are the quoting style for literal strings inside the javascript part ( ' instead of " ) and the () behind the click() method.
With your syntax use, the literal string RveJvd snByac ended up being interpreted as variable names (expression syntax) - in contrast, var in the examples above was really used as a variable.

This is a javascript way of doing it - with Chrome.ahk you could also navigate through the node structure, determine coordinates for the button and use the Input.dispatchMouseEvent method instead. That is an alternative, if the click() method doesn't work for some reason (seems to happen on some websites).
magusneo

16 Mar 2019, 22:12

gregster wrote:
05 Mar 2019, 23:53
This is a javascript way of doing it - with Chrome.ahk you could also navigate through the node structure, determine coordinates for the button and use the Input.dispatchMouseEvent method instead. That is an alternative, if the click() method doesn't work for some reason (seems to happen on some websites).

Hi,gregster.
Is there any example for Input.dispatchMouseEvent usage?If the click doesn't work.
gregster

17 Mar 2019, 02:43

magusneo wrote:
16 Mar 2019, 22:12
Is there any example for Input.dispatchMouseEvent usage?If the click doesn't work.
Not yet on the forum, I think. It's use with AHK is still relatively new compared to IE COM. But here is some example usage pulled from my experiments with Chrome.ahk (I plan to post some helper functions for the library in the near future). Btw, there are more options available via https://chromedevtools.github.io/devtools-protocol/tot/Input

Perhaps it can be further optimized, but this works for me most of the time (you could, for example, check if the button press was succesful and if not, send the click again):

;[...] Initialize your Chrome instance first

; Navigate to the desired URL 
	url := "https://www.autohotkey.com/"	
	PageInst.Call("Page.navigate", {"url": url})
	PageInst.WaitForLoad()
	sleep 500
; Determine x, y, w(idth), h(eight) of button to click
	attribute := "mbr-buttons__btn btn btn-lg animated fadeInUp delay btn-success"	; class of the desired button
	index := 1
	objPos := Chrm_GetPosition(PageInst, "Class", attribute, index)
; Determine center of button and send click to Chrome browser
	Chrm_ClickCenter(PageInst, objPos ,  "left", 1,  100)
;[...] Close your Chrome instance
return

Esc::ExitApp 

; helper functions ------------------------------------------------
Chrm_ClickCenter(PageInst, Pos ,button := "left", count :=1, delay := 100){
   x := Pos.x + Pos.w/2,     y := Pos.y + Pos.h/2
   PageInst.Call("Input.dispatchMouseEvent" , {"type" : "mousePressed", "x" : x , "y" : y, "button" : button, "clickCount" : count } ) 
   sleep, delay 
   PageInst.Call("Input.dispatchMouseEvent" , {"type" : "mouseReleased", "x" : x , "y" : y, "button" : button, "clickCount" : count } ) 
   return
}

Chrm_GetPosition(PageInst, method :="Class" , attribute :="" ,Index := 1){
  obj:={}
  oMethods := {"class" : "sByClassName", "name" : "sByName" , "tag" : "sByTagName", "id" : "ById"}
  if oMethods.HasKey(method)
       element := oMethods[method]
  else                                                                                    
  {
       msgbox "Error in Chrm_GetPosition: Unknown method"
       return "unkown method"
 }
  index := (method = "id") ? "" : "[" index-1 "]"

obj.x := PageInst.Evaluate("document.getElement" element "('" Attribute "')" index ".getBoundingClientRect().x").value
  obj.y := PageInst.Evaluate("document.getElement" element "('" Attribute "')" index ".getBoundingClientRect().y").value
  obj.w := PageInst.Evaluate("document.getElement" element "('" Attribute "')" index ".getBoundingClientRect().width").value
  obj.h := PageInst.Evaluate("document.getElement" element "('" Attribute "')" index ".getBoundingClientRect().height").value
  return obj
}
This should click the 'Download' button on the AutoHotkey startpage and take you to the 'Downloads' page https://www.autohotkey.com/download/
I assume click() would work here, too, but I haven't tested it. This is only for demonstration purposes - obviously you could also directly navigate to the page, in this case. Hope this helps!
magusneo

17 Mar 2019, 07:41

gregster wrote:
17 Mar 2019, 02:43
This should click the 'Download' button on the AutoHotkey startpage and take you to the 'Downloads' page https://www.autohotkey.com/download/
I assume click() would work here, too, but I haven't tested it. This is only for demonstration purposes - obviously you could also directly navigate to the page, in this case. Hope this helps!
Thank you. :thumbup:

Return to “Ask For Help”