Account Login Macro

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
25toten

Account Login Macro

24 Sep 2019, 15:56

Greetings, I'm trying to create a simple account login macro that is triggered with a word. This is being used to login to the multitudes of accounts I have at my job. When I type "SN!", I want the following operation to occur: Username Inserted -> Tab -> Password Inserted -> Enter

:C:SN!::
(
username`t
password`n
)

The above code works, but when I put it into websites, it's saying the information is invalid and successful at the same exact time. As if the account info is being submitted twice, once before the account info actually finishes populating the field, and again after the field finishes populating; resulting in both an error and success message.

:C:SN!::
(
username`t
password
)

But removing the "`n" makes the script not work at all. It results in a "credentials not valid" and both fields are cleared.

Is there a better way to make the script populate the fields and submit the info in, without it being submitted twice? Do I have to put a delay in the `n? I appreciate any assistance :]
ilhom

Re: Account Login Macro

24 Sep 2019, 16:37

Can you post your full code?
Can the website be shared so that we can help debug the problem?
25toten

Re: Account Login Macro

25 Sep 2019, 08:48

It appears my macro actually works properly. The particular login server was just showing an error message + confirmation regardless of how I entered the information in. Other websites don't.

Thanks for the response anyways. Feel free to steal this macro.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”