helps decrypt

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
espetoet

helps decrypt

11 Oct 2019, 08:51

Hello can someone help me decipher the source code. good at the time I used the FeiYue script to encrypt my source code. but I lost the source code and today I only have the script already encrypted.
gregster

Re: helps decrypt

11 Oct 2019, 10:52

Requests like this are usually not allowed in this forum, afaik.

If it's an 'emergency' and you can prove that you are really the original author of the script (for example, by describing details of the source code that only the author can know), then perhaps someone can help you... but even then, these details and how to decrypt shouldn't be discussed here in the open.
espetoet

11 Oct 2019, 12:57

gregster wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 10:52
Requests like this are usually not allowed in this forum, afaik.

If it's an 'emergency' and you can prove that you are really the original author of the script (for example, by describing details of the source code that only the author can know), then perhaps someone can help you... but even then, these details and how to decrypt shouldn't be discussed here in the open.
Good thanks for the reply. what i remember i had in the source code was something like that code below. Well I don't remember the rest anymore.

Details removed for now
gregster

11 Oct 2019, 13:49

I have removed (but stored) your details for now - it's not much, but perhaps it is enough.
Perhaps you will be asked about the general function or specific details after and if the script gets decrypted.

That means, if one of our users is able and willing to help you with that - and if no staff member has further reservations about the whole request.
(I've never touched or used Feiyue's script, so I can't help you anyway. I could only facilitate the process.)

One thing is clear, you would have to provide the exe-file.

After a trusted forum member might have decrypted it (not in public), we could first verify some details with you and then eventually release the source code to you.

If it's not a complex script, it might be easier (and faster) just to re-create it.
It should really be an important and complex script, not some trivial auto-clicker for a game or something similar. That's not what this forum is for.

We don't know you and so far, based on the limited information you provided, I am not really convinced that we should continue this and not close this thread.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”