Help Script pls

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
gigiiiii

Help Script pls

21 Oct 2019, 16:45

Hello
I need help, I have to do a script where it does the following actions:
1) message welcome with OK button to start it
2) with the mouse let me choose 2 colored points (separated from each other autonomously) of the monitor to keep under control
3) as soon as you click on the colored points of the chosen monitor, it starts
4) each time the 2 selected points (with the mouse previously) change color, AutoHotkey automatically press F1 for the first point and F2 for the second point
5) with AltGr key = Pause, CrtlR key = Play

Can you help me? I can't do it xD
Thanks
Delta Pythagorean

Re: Help Script pls

21 Oct 2019, 20:23

Well, first of all, this thread is for posting your scripts and functions that you made, not asking for one. To ask for HELP go here.
Second, if you'd like to get started with AutoHotkey, you can go here.
Third, if you don't think you're up to the task of typing every piece of code out letter by letter, you can go here, here, and here for various assistance. All of which are made using AutoHotkey, but all have different purposes.
Finally, if you need to, you can ask for "quick" help (people have different schedules throughout the day so help may vary) on the Discord server here.
Any further questions can be answered by going through this thread here.

Good luck!

[AHK]......: v2.0.12 | 64-bit
[OS].......: Windows 11 | 23H2 (OS Build: 22621.3296)
[GITHUB]...: github.com/DelPyth
[PAYPAL]...: paypal.me/DelPyth
[DISCORD]..: tophatcat

gigiiiii

22 Oct 2019, 02:25

I have my script but......
With I have an old script that has always worked well from winXp to Windows 7 pro I had no problem, now I have Win10 pro and my nuisance script doesn't work well anymore.
This script (it has always worked from XP to Win7) monitors me the pixel points, which I choose with the mouse and with every change of color, he automatically presses F1 and F2.
When in the command table I select the keys to be mashed and the times he does it.
With Windows 10 It works but I see that every time it interacts it bothers me with the right mouse button.
Or in the game where I use it (the view is managed with the right mouse button), every time it is activated, I find myself with the visual to the right and left in the game (the view moves as if you were moving the mouse quickly and haphazardly)
Why? on Win 7 it was perfect and on win 10 wasn't it?
(I tried game settings, open it with Autohotkey executable A32-A64 U32-U64 and normal, WIN 7-8-view compatible mode run as administrator, but nothing does not settle)

in ahk studio he finds no problems in the run, but in action on windows 10 yes ....
gigiiiii

22 Oct 2019, 15:32

edit ..... i cry
gigiiiii

29 Oct 2019, 02:54

I found the problem maybe, it is in uac .... if I deactivate it normally it does not work Autohotkey (I have already tested the compatibility run as an administrator does not work), if I deactivate it from the regedit, it works but in a bad way

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”