I need 2 aids in my script to turn a virtual button on the screen and slide a fader only through the keyboard without th

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
thomasmessi

I need 2 aids in my script to turn a virtual button on the screen and slide a fader only through the keyboard without th

07 Feb 2020, 07:04

Hello guys ! Good morning everyone!
I need help from noble friends.
I am blind, and I am developing a script, which is still in its beginning and I would like to answer important questions for my learning for future applications.

doubt 1: There is a button on the screen to rotate. And when turning this button with the left mouse button pressed, the viewer chooses and changes the options one by one. I have the position of the mouse, but I can't rotate the button with keyboard commands, because we blind people don't use a physical mouse.

doubt 2: On that same screen, there is a slider, like a volume control that can be lowered and raised. I would like to make a command that when pressing page dow it was lowering the volume, and when pressing page up it was increasing.

here the initial positions that I was able to map with the help of a psychic:

Alt & k ::
MouseClick left, 250, 310; the mouse moves over the button I want to rotate
Return

Alt & j ::
MouseClick left, 350, 350; the mouse is over the button I want to slide up and down. and this is the initial position of the button at maximum volume.
Return

hugs to everyone. sorry for the long explanation. But even to try to help me better it was necessary.

ps: I can even record my screen on video to watch it more closely.

Return to “Ask For Help”