Right-click using stylus

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
xeak011

Right-click using stylus

16 Sep 2020, 19:28

I hope whoever is reading this is staying safe and healthy in these crazy times.

I have an HP Spectre laptop with a touch screen. I'm using a 3rd-party stylus I bought from Amazon. It works great in every aspect, like it was made for my laptop. The issue is the side button used for "right-clicking". When I press the button, I still have to touch my screen in order to get the right-click to occur.

Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but I recently downloaded Krita, and found this awesome feature in the Pop Up Pallette that's activated with the right-click. Well, this doesn't work with my stylus because when I hold the button and tap, it sees it as a left-click still and just draws.

What I'm needing to do is have my stylus "right-click" while I'm hovering over my monitor. I found this great script for doing exactly that; it worked for everything, until I opened Krita, and then I run into the same issue again. I've even tried running both program as administrator.

Is there anything that I can do to get this working correctly? The script I'm using is here: https://sta.sh/024hlx2adcvv

Return to “Ask For Help”