Take a printscreen, from OUTLOOK and save the file in especific path Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
brunopare

Take a printscreen, from OUTLOOK and save the file in especific path

21 Jun 2021, 09:22

Hey guys, i'm have a demand in my job. I need do a script that takes an evidence from a outlook sent email and save this on a especific path . I just starting with AHK now and i know some basic commands (finished the tutorial from Gio). Someone can help me give a direction ?
I thought in a way to get this evidence, using CTRL + P we can see the print file. If i can take a printscreen from this file and save on a file folder thas is ok for me.
PS: sorry about my english, i'm braziliam and english isn't my first language.
FanaticGuru

Re: Take a printscreen, from OUTLOOK and save the file in especific path  Topic is solved

22 Jun 2021, 09:22

brunopare wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 09:22
Hey guys, i'm have a demand in my job. I need do a script that takes an evidence from a outlook sent email and save this on a especific path . I just starting with AHK now and i know some basic commands (finished the tutorial from Gio). Someone can help me give a direction ?
I thought in a way to get this evidence, using CTRL + P we can see the print file. If i can take a printscreen from this file and save on a file folder thas is ok for me.
PS: sorry about my english, i'm braziliam and english isn't my first language.

Instead of using printscreen, you could also print the email as a PDF. It will be formatted a little different than the email appears in Outlook but in a lot of ways it is formatted better as a record of a sent email.

FG
Hotkey Help - Help Dialog for Currently Running AHK Scripts
AHK Startup - Consolidate Multiply AHK Scripts with one Tray Icon
Hotstring Manager - Create and Manage Hotstrings
[Class] WinHook - Create Window Shell Hooks and Window Event Hooks

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”