CronusMax to AHK Converter Tool?

Discuss Autohotkey related topics here. Not a place to share code.
Forum rules
Discuss Autohotkey related topics here. Not a place to share code.
Fat

CronusMax to AHK Converter Tool?

29 Apr 2024, 17:03

a cronus script to ahk script tool would be awesome. maybe there is an online tool somewhere? i come across tools like this sometimes for other languages.
ive been using ahk for a long time for gaming but there are a few situations i have to revert back to the cronus because ahk wasnt able to do what i wanted with a controller(maybe is now). maybe there is a way to make this work on ahk these days?
i asked many times over the years and the answer was always no.
games "Lies Of P" and early "Dark Souls". it holds the B button down(sprint) when you click Left Stick down while LS is not centered. it releases B when the stick goes center again. normally you have to hold B in these games for sprint. it locks up your thumb so you are very limited in what you can do while sprinting. modern dark souls games have fixed this.

Code: Select all

int sprint = FALSE;

main {
        if(get_val(XB360_LY) <= -20 || get_val(XB360_LY) >= 20 || get_val(XB360_LX) <= -20 || get_val(XB360_LX) >= 20)
           {if(event_press(XB360_LS) && (get_val(XB360_LY) < -80 || get_val(XB360_LY) > 80 ||
              get_val(XB360_LX) < -80 || get_val(XB360_LX) > 80)) sprint = TRUE;}
        else if(sprint) sprint = FALSE;
        if(sprint) set_val(XB360_B, 100);
}

Return to “General Discussion”