Have Gui functions.. Anybody interested in me publishing?

Discuss Autohotkey related topics here. Not a place to share code.
Forum rules
Discuss Autohotkey related topics here. Not a place to share code.
whoops

Have Gui functions.. Anybody interested in me publishing?

02 Apr 2024, 17:19

I have a library of gui functions built up over the last couple of apps I've made.
Just wondering how much community interest there would be before I clean up all the functions to run standalone and document them.

functions:
create panels (similar to groupBox, but skinnable/themeable)
panel labels (indented panel labels (see screenshot 1)
tab skins (see bottom tabs on screenshot 1)
toggleButon (see top-left toggle screenshot 1)
button bar (is fed through an array and creates a horizontal or vertical bar of buttons can be found in both screenshots)

also have primitive functions to create the keybind buttons in the top panel that accept click events to trigger additional ui for assigning keys...
figured that was a little niche to include in the library, but wouldn't take much to clean them up.
image.png
image.png (64.32 KiB) Viewed 142 times
image.png
image.png (18.31 KiB) Viewed 142 times
i haven't found many decent alternatives available for what i've written (which is why i wrote them)
lmk if others out there have encountered a lack of these resources as well, and if it would be worthwhile to make them portable and publishable.

thx,
chris
kunkel321

Re: Have Gui functions.. Anybody interested in me publishing?

13 Apr 2024, 10:08

whoops wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 17:19
I have a library of gui functions built up over the last couple of apps I've made.
Just wondering how much community interest there would be before I clean up all the functions to run standalone and document them.
I think that would be awesome!
ste(phen|ve) kunkel

Return to “General Discussion”