❧ [Download] ☙
If your script doesn't work you need to:
- Add #Persistent to the top of your script or a hotkey.
- Assign a := RenderText() to a variable or include a time parameter RenderText("✿", "time:8s")
- Rendering text and images to screen
- Converting images to other file formats (jpg, png) and other encodings (base64)
- Verifying images are equal
- RenderImageI() - Interactive version.
- RenderTextI() - Interactive version.
- Make a new script
Code: Select all
#include <Graphics> #Persistent RenderImageI("https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/styles/simplicity/theme/images/logo.png", "time:15seconds x:10vw")
- (WIP) Tutorials to come!
I've been working on this on and off for a long time... It seems there's always new improvements and new issues to address. I'd rather push it out in an incomplete state than wait for completeness. Thanks!
As always suggestions, improvements, and importantly your example scripts are welcome. (Rainmeter widget anyone?)