- This quote from the Sort command page has caused me a lot of confusion.
When the function deems the first parameter to be greater than the second, it should return a positive integer
- I might suggest something like:
When the function deems that the first parameter should be placed later in the final/sorted list than the second, it should return a positive integer
- Also, the page does not warn about stable v. unstable sort, which again caused much confusion for me.
- I've collected a list of rules of useful info for custom sort functions, here (including comments on stable v. unstable sort):
Numerically AND Alphabetically sorting data - AutoHotkey Community
https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic ... 83#p222183
- The Format function page could do with some more examples. I've collected some here:
jeeswg's characters tutorial - AutoHotkey Community
- One tricky thing to do is to produce a number of the form '6.6' e.g. 000123.456000 or -000123.456000.
REGEX QUICK REFERENCE
The AHK v2 version of this AHK v1 page:
Regular Expressions (RegEx) - Quick Reference
mentions these: LS/line separator/chr(0x2028) and PS/paragraph separator/chr(0x2029), which I believe are applicable to AHK v1 also, but not mentioned. Also, the AHK v1 page does not mention the O (object) mode.
Default values of W375 H189 are mentioned.
On Windows 7 I get: W384 H204 (window), and W368 H166 (client).
What do the numbers refer to?
GUI (AHK V2)
This page lacks a Related Pages section at the bottom:
https://lexikos.github.io/v2/docs/objec ... ontrol.htm
E.g. this page does have a Related Pages section:
GUI Control Types
https://lexikos.github.io/v2/docs/comma ... ntrols.htm
Perhaps all pages could consistently use 'Related' or 'Related Pages'. 'Related Pages' would be better because you could skip to it directly by doing Ctrl+F, 'Related P', whereas 'Related' could appear in the document in other places.