Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

Scratch

Re: Macro Creator v4.1.1 - Automation Tool (Recorder & Write

07 Mar 2014, 11:00

Hello Pullover,

I am truly impressed with the way your early macro recorder versions (and programming skills) have evolved into a topnotch one stop macro studio :shock: 8-)

A few comments and suggestions:

/Options/Settings/Recording/Relative Record key/Key/Toggle [ ]

does not work correctly on my pc, it doesn't detect the Key state Down when i use capslock/num lock/scroll lock etc and press it down manually.
The capslock/num lock/scroll lock LEDS light up on my keyboard but the recorder doesn't notice.
I use Windows7 64-bit, us international keyboard

I had to make a startup macro that does a [Scroll lock Down], the funny thing is that the Scroll lock LED now does not light up at my keyboard but
the recorder now detect it as kestate ON. Apparently the keystate is set on a different windows messaging level between manual/software activation
or it could be that windows 64 passes a slightly different message than W32 ??? for this event ??? I don't know...

I have a workaround, but I appreciate if you would give it a look :ugeek:

Also I am most delighted with your find/replace functionality but I would like to see a find replace where you could build more elaborate filter and
replace in multiple colums, yet with a simple intuitive view/use, something like this:

Naturally the find/replace would have to be smart enough to grey out/deactivate a replace option
in the Control and Window column if you use action/Type SLEEP as the criterium because it dows not have control window options
and like wise other criteria would need to automatically exclude/prevent the user from stuffing malicious data types in the wrong columns.

What I also would like to see is an option to compact/condense selected rows/blocks of mousemoves i.e:

i want to bring back a move that takes of 10 rows small mousemoves to one row with one large single move or expand
and use interpolation to break up a set of 5 small mousemoves into 20 even smaller moves.

I ask this because often i use the manual Button to play a macro step by step and sometimes i don't want to be bothered
by all the small mousemoves i just want to go to the next clickpoint, othertimes you need a more finegrained mousemove
to give it a more human feel and you would want to expand the move.

Another simpler option would be to put it in options/setting/recording/mouse/mousemoves/RECORD MOVES BETWEEN CLICKS MIN/MAX
because when i experiment with Mouse Delay and set it to 999 to minimize recorded mousemoves i get problem witrh Relative recording that
it only Records the mouse clicks as REL 0,0 and the next REL 0,0 and no mousemove in between while i moved 100 pixels to the left or right!

Or perhaps even possible to make available quasi-random Bezier curves in the post doctor editing
Pulover

10 Mar 2014, 17:16

Scratch wrote:Hello Pullover,

I am truly impressed with the way your early macro recorder versions (and programming skills) have evolved into a topnotch one stop macro studio :shock: 8-)
Hi Scratch,

Thank you very much! :D It's been a long road indeed... :P

The lock keys are not captured by default. You probably just need to add them to the list of virtual keys in Options>Settings>General>Virtual Keys.

I liked your suggestions and I want to implement at least some of them. I say some because I'm not sure I understand or will be able to create them all. Since they're advanced stuff I think it would be good if we could discuss it via email or chat. You can add me on hangouts or skype as rodolfoub.

I'm not ready to get back on this project yet but I will soon, so if you get the chance contact me so we can talk about your ideas.

;)
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
RobR

13 Mar 2014, 14:20

I found AHKScript, and then I found this thread about MacroCreator. I tried to download it, but the website appears not to be available. Will the web site be coming back soon? If not, where can I get MacroCreator?

Thanks very much!

RobR
Pulover

13 Mar 2014, 14:43

RobR wrote:I found AHKScript, and then I found this thread about MacroCreator. I tried to download it, but the website appears not to be available. Will the web site be coming back soon? If not, where can I get MacroCreator?

Thanks very much!

RobR
Hi RobR,

The website is up, I just tested. Must be something on your side... But you can also download it from Softpedia.

Side note: I just saw that Softpedia made a new review of PMC, this is the 3rd. The other two were great already but this one really made me proud! :) I'll have to use it!
I still have more ideas to improve the tool, and bugs to fix... I really hope I'll be able to get back to this development soon as it means a lot to me. It was my first big project and it has opened many doors to me. I owe a lot to Chris, Lexikos, Fincs and many other people here for creating many functions I use and sending suggestions. Thank you all! 8-)
Rodolfo U. Batista
RobR

13 Mar 2014, 15:08

Thank you. I got it from Softpedia. I couldn't get to your site through Google Chrome on a Win7 box.

Softpedia, like other download sites I've seen, has three big Download buttons, and no indication of why. I found the two biggest download 7Zip. The smallest was the one to download Macro Creator. I really wish they wouldn't do that. I am always afraid the big buttons are going to download viruses.

RobR
Scratch

15 Mar 2014, 07:47

A few more wishes:

FAST MOUSEBUTTONS FOR PLAY/RECORD I.E:

Inside Macro Creator Window:
- left&right Button : Play current macro (now ctrl-shift enter)
- middle button/wheel click : Activate Macro (minimize macro creator window, this gives you oppertunity to go to your starting point for recording/play)
currently there is CTRL-R but it only minimizes the macro creator for recorder purposes, it would be nice to have it minimized for play as well.
- wheel up/wheel down : select next/previous macro tab (like alt-1..5) , additionally let there always be a new empty macro tab (like in your internet brower)
so that you can easily mouse navigate to this without having to use CTRL -T

outside minimized Macro creator window:
- left&right Button : Play current macro
- middle button/wheel click : Record with current macro
- wheel click+wheel up or wheel click+wheel down : Record to new macro
- Then once recorded, stop the recording with another wheel click

when recorded then you can either play the macro directly with Lbutton&Rbutton or
return to the macro editor window with another middle button/wheel click.

wheel click+ l&Rbutton is not commonly used during the actually macro recording, but if you need these uncommon keycombo
in the recording, then the manual trustworthy CTRL-R could be used to start recording without hotkeys assignment to mousebuttons.

And, or let there be option available in /options/settings/recording/ [*] Return to editor after recording.

very minor bug when using autohotkey_L:
/file/list variables followed by /files/windows spy = could not launch windows spy "AHK\AU3_Spy.exe"

window spy is called Api.exe in autohotkey_L, i just made a copy of api and renamed it AU3.
pbrown

17 Mar 2014, 00:18

First time poster, and very new user. So I hope I have found the right way to ask my problem.

I created a macro using this program and it works well when run from this program. but when I export it as a ahk file it doesn't function the same.

Normally it would do an image search and put the mouse pointer there, then do another search of the same image (but in its highlighted format in case it was already selected) and then move the mouse 200 dots sideways and 10 down, then click the mouse.

It does this in the Macro Creator program. But when its run through Autohotkey as a ahk file the mouse pointer ends up the secondary screen and doesn't select the box. No idea why....

The image search is at 1920x1080 which is the main screen and everything is running on the main screen.

I have tried adding my ahk file and the pvc file but it doesn't allow me unfortunately.

Sorry if this is obvious, or whether I should put this in the Autohotkey part of the forum.

Edit: Here is the code

WinActivate, Setpoint and span
Sleep, 333
CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, 1920, 1080, C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\Screenshots\Screen_20140317144804.png
If ErrorLevel = 0
Click, %FoundX%, %FoundY%, 0
CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, 1920, 1080, C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\Screenshots\Screen_20140317144950.png
If ErrorLevel = 0
Click, %FoundX%, %FoundY%, 0
Click, Rel 200, 10 Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Pulover

18 Mar 2014, 05:31

pbrown wrote:First time poster, and very new user. So I hope I have found the right way to ask my problem.

I created a macro using this program and it works well when run from this program. but when I export it as a ahk file it doesn't function the same.
Hi,

I can't see anything wrong with your code. I think you should really ask in the support forum about this issue. Or maybe search in google, this has probably been discussed before.
Rodolfo U. Batista
pbrown

18 Mar 2014, 05:42

Thanks. I did that just before after thinking its more related to autohotkey having the problem.

Nice program by the way. Makes it much easier to get something in order.
dangerdogL2121

03 Apr 2014, 18:50

I just now realized there was a 'help" window for the macro creator. It is very impressive and useful.
Did you make it from scratch? It looks almost identical to the help window for another program on my computer, called RobotC.
thanks
Pulover

04 Apr 2014, 06:21

dangerdogL2121 wrote:I just now realized there was a 'help" window for the macro creator. It is very impressive and useful.
Did you make it from scratch? It looks almost identical to the help window for another program on my computer, called RobotC.
thanks
Do you mean the "find a command" window? Yes, made from scratch. Wasn't easy but I wanted to give users a way to find what they needed without having to click all buttons... lollz
Rodolfo U. Batista
dangerdogL2121

04 Apr 2014, 23:11

Do you mean the "find a command" window? Yes, made from scratch. Wasn't easy but I wanted to give users a way to find what they needed without having to click all buttons... lollz
I'm not sure. I mean the window titled "Pulover's Macro Creator Help". It lets users browse through Autohotkey Commands.
If it is made from scratch, its amazing how identical it is to RobotC's help page.
thanks
Pulover

07 Apr 2014, 10:22

dangerdogL2121 wrote:
I'm not sure. I mean the window titled "Pulover's Macro Creator Help". It lets users browse through Autohotkey Commands.
If it is made from scratch, its amazing how identical it is to RobotC's help page.
thanks
Oh, the help file!? It's a standard chm file. I've written it myself, and compiled with the help of Finc's GenDocs. :)
Rodolfo U. Batista
dangerdogL2121

07 Apr 2014, 16:18

Oh, the help file!? It's a standard chm file. I've written it myself, and compiled with the help of Finc's GenDocs. :)
Yeah, that's it.

I didn't know that that window was a file! :P
I'll have to take a look at that.
thanks for the help ;)
skuller_93

19 Apr 2014, 03:21

Hey,

it's my first question. I hope I'll get a right and fast answer =)

How is it possible to change a variable in an array?

Felder := Array(0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
Now i want to set the first value to 1.
In the editor it should look like:
Felder[1] := 1

I tried it via "Assign variable", but i get this error: "Variable Name contains unallowed signs" (not exactly, translated it from the german version)

How does it work?

Thank You!
Pulover

22 Apr 2014, 06:07

skuller_93 wrote:Hey,

it's my first question. I hope I'll get a right and fast answer =)

How is it possible to change a variable in an array?

Felder := Array(0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
Now i want to set the first value to 1.
In the editor it should look like:
Felder[1] := 1

I tried it via "Assign variable", but i get this error: "Variable Name contains unallowed signs" (not exactly, translated it from the german version)

How does it work?

Thank You!
Hi,

Arrays were just recently added and are not yet fully implemented. Unfortunately this type of assignment is not possible at the moment.
I do plan to add support for this in a future version, but to be really useful it should also be possible to do assignments using variables inside the brackets and this might take some time to get working.

Check on the next releases, I'll try my best to implement this feature soon.
Rodolfo U. Batista
skuller_93

24 Apr 2014, 05:27

Hey,

okay that's pity but it won't hurt.

Another question:

Is it possible to "source out" and to "call" a function (maybe with parameters) like this:

public int test1() {
int i = 8;
return i; }

public test2(int i) {
writeln(20*test1()) }

My intention is to get my Code more clearly. Or is it possible to "name" some parts and then rectract / expand them??
Pulover

24 Apr 2014, 06:15

Collapse / Expand is in the wishlist, as suggested by Scratch a few posts earlier. You can call an external function if you want, you just need to have AHK installed, mark the option in the functions window and point to the script file. You'll find more info in the help file. ;)
Rodolfo U. Batista
95nray

01 May 2014, 00:54

I have a bit of an issue, while running a macro I accidently exited out of the smaller control panel, but can't get to the main program now. I have tried reopening the program but it won't open, and the program isn't in my task bar currently, is there some kind of hot key to get the smaller control panel or to get back to the main program? I know it is still running because I can hit my preset hotkeys to step the program or to get it to automatically play. Thanks for the help, and again, great program!
ztop

04 May 2014, 16:23

my objective: automate ctrl F5 keys to one specific window or program: do not want other windows affected.

while ctrl F5 is being hit an infinite amount of times
i want the ability to work in others windows.

I can assign the ctrl F5 keystrokes to a window but it normally interferes with my ability to work in others windows while that operation is going on.

Any suggestions?

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”