- It appears that you cannot edit this array in the normal way.
- Is there a way to edit it?
- Otherwise I'll probably clone the numeric keys to an array or to variables, because sometimes I want to edit some of the values after retrieving the matches.
- Also, does it say anywhere that it's not a standard AutoHotkey array? Thanks.
- Btw, I suppose this could have been made as a standard array, is there some special optimisation involved? Is this done with large strings in mind, where having things read-only is advantageous.
Code: Select all
q:: RegExMatch("abc", "O)(.)(.)(.)", o) MsgBox, % o.1 " " o.2 " " o.3 ;a b c o.1 := "d" MsgBox, % o.1 ;a return