Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

Alexey

Re: Macro Creator v4.1.1 - Automation Tool (Recorder & Write

21 Jun 2014, 10:02

Pulover wrote:
Alexey wrote:thank you for the help and advice, the script is working now. Could you be so kind and advice is it possible to play the script at one window and simultaneusly work with another window ( for example to watch the video or etc).
Check out the video tutorial for Control commands.

http://www.macrocreator.com/new-tutoria ... -commands/
Yes, i want to have the possibility to play the script at one window and simultaneusly work with another window.
I tryed with function IF, but it's not work.
Pulover

21 Jun 2014, 10:04

Did you watch the tutorial?
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
Alexey

23 Jun 2014, 00:22

Yes, I watch tutorial.
And after watch I tryed with function IF, probably I didn't understand something, please help.
Pulover

24 Jun 2014, 07:34

Alexey wrote:Yes, I watch tutorial.
And after watch I tryed with function IF, probably I didn't understand something, please help.
Control commands won't work on some programs. What is the one you're trying to control in the background?
Rodolfo U. Batista
SPabs

24 Jun 2014, 09:57

I meant bulk editing for the If image statements of course... Reason being while I may be able to sit down, relax, and watch cowboy bebop while individually going through each image changing the X/Y and variations, I have a feeling PMC isn't going to be too monitor friendly if I were to send my buddy my macro. I won't want to spend hours on his computer editing the if statements individually.

I think I found a bug when nesting if image statements. I wanted my program to continuously loop around, so I set it up with a label at the beginning and a goto at the end... it looks like this:
.....LABEL: start
.....If image
..........stuff
.....else
.....if image
..........stuff
.....else
.....if image
.....end if
.....GOTO: start
It only reads the GOTO if it's the last if image statement, otherwise the macro stops. Maybe I'm doing something wrong :oops:

On that note, a manual indenting feature or alternate auto indenting feature would be nice, so when I nest 20 if statements instead of:
.....If
..........else
...............If
....................else
...................... ... It looks like the above instead... it only takes so many if statements to go off the edge of my monitor and make it impossible to read through my macro.
Pulover

24 Jun 2014, 10:23

SPabs wrote:I meant bulk editing for the If image statements of course... Reason being while I may be able to sit down, relax, and watch cowboy bebop while individually going through each image changing the X/Y and variations, I have a feeling PMC isn't going to be too monitor friendly if I were to send my buddy my macro. I won't want to spend hours on his computer editing the if statements individually.
If you have the same values/texts on different parts of your macro you should set variables at the beginning and use them across the commands, thus if you need to change them you only have to edit a few lines.
You can also use Find & Replace to edit multiple rows at once, .* in Regex will find everything in the cell.
SPabs wrote:I think I found a bug when nesting if image statements. I wanted my program to continuously loop around, so I set it up with a label at the beginning and a goto at the end... it looks like this:
.....LABEL: start
.....If image
..........stuff
.....else
.....if image
..........stuff
.....else
.....if image
.....end if
.....GOTO: start
It only reads the GOTO if it's the last if image statement, otherwise the macro stops. Maybe I'm doing something wrong :oops:

On that note, a manual indenting feature or alternate auto indenting feature would be nice, so when I nest 20 if statements instead of:
.....If
..........else
...............If
....................else
...................... ... It looks like the above instead... it only takes so many if statements to go off the edge of my monitor and make it impossible to read through my macro.
It would be best if you posted the real code instead of pseudo code, preferably in PMC file format.
You're probably missing the EndIf for those If's... If you don't close the statement whatever you put below it will be inside it, so indentation is correct.
Rodolfo U. Batista
SPabs

25 Jun 2014, 03:45

Thanks, find/replace will do okay :D
You're probably missing the EndIf for those If's... If you don't close the statement whatever you put below it will be inside it, so indentation is correct.
You're right, I was doing something wrong. It works when I copy pasta 20 end if's at a time like so:
.....if image
..........stuff
.....else
.....if image
..........stuff
.....else
.....if image
..........stuff
.....end if
.....end if
.....end if
Guess I was in java mindset... need to be in macro mindset, kinda funny scrolling down watching my code run off the screen then end if's rolling back onto it. Still, I find the indentation weird and/or a bit annoying.
Pulover

25 Jun 2014, 07:39

You can easily switch off indentation by double-clicking on the Action column header. This is shown in the first video tutorial.
Rodolfo U. Batista
SPabs

25 Jun 2014, 19:21

I'm not fussin', just discussin'. I have watched all your tutorials and I did turn it off, but I still like seeing some sort of indentation. I like pretty things :D . (switched it to if image>stuff>endif>if image>stuff>endif>... instead of having all the endif's at the end... BTW I did forget that there was a script to look at other than the rows and columns, I thought I was doing if{stuff}>elseif{stuff}>else{stuff} instead of if{stuff}>else{if{stuff}>else{stuff}, and that's why I thought there'd be only one endif at the end).

Thanks for all your help, my first macro runs beautifully! Of course that's after three days of trying to figure out why it didn't run, and it turns out that on line 6348 (<= also why I refrain from posting code and instead use example pseudo code) I was missing a '{' that just screwed everything up. I had accidentally unchecked a line of my code :lol: :oops:. Can't you make this thing knucklehead proof :P
stanvy

27 Jun 2014, 04:48

Hello,

Thanks so much for this awesome tool!

I'm a newbie and forgive me if this question had been ask though, can I combine several macro for it to run after previous macro is run?

for example, i've 2 macros, i want to run macro2 automatically after macro1 finish running, how can i do it inside the tool? or must I export it to combine it manually via autohotkey scripting?

appreciate your help, thank you!
Pulover

27 Jun 2014, 05:18

SPabs wrote:I was missing a '{' that just screwed everything up. I had accidentally unchecked a line of my code :lol: :oops:. Can't you make this thing knucklehead proof :P
Can't say I have 'plans' but I do dream of adding some sort of debugging and maybe even breakpoints... I don't know if it's possible but I might try... :P
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

27 Jun 2014, 05:19

stanvy wrote:Hello,

Thanks so much for this awesome tool!

I'm a newbie and forgive me if this question had been ask though, can I combine several macro for it to run after previous macro is run?

for example, i've 2 macros, i want to run macro2 automatically after macro1 finish running, how can i do it inside the tool? or must I export it to combine it manually via autohotkey scripting?

appreciate your help, thank you!
Hi stanvy,

The goto command can do this. :)
Rodolfo U. Batista
SPabs

28 Jun 2014, 14:17

Hey hey hey (fat albert).

I was just attempting to do something like what stanvy wants. Now that I have my 18,000 line macro that will be the 'meat' for different functions, I need different ways to cook it... I want to automate my automation :D.

What I tried doing (that works) was making a new macro program that played my 'main' macro at some point during it. I did that by having my new macro open the main macro (using {Lctrl down}{Lshift down}{Enter}{Lshift up}{Lctrl up} didn't work here... thoughts?) and since I could find no way to navigate the menu using the keyboard (I like using the keyboard because it's more reliable than mouse coordinates... am I missing a way to do this?) I captured an image of the play button and clicked that.

Since the 'main' macro is consistent in its duration (X milliseconds), I was able to let my new macro pause for X, then run the rest of it's course when that macro finished playing. However, having two macros running at the same time (even though one was paused) greatly decreased performance. So I guess my question, then, is how I would/could go about playing one macro in the middle of another without decreasing performance? It'd be easy if I could run the second macro at the end of the first, but I want to run it in the middle.

This one way won't be the only way to 'cook' the 'meat,' so adding a new beginning and end to my main macro is out of the question (plus... I really don't want to make another stupid mistake and mess it all up again).
Pulover

29 Jun 2014, 17:15

SPabs wrote:Hey hey hey (fat albert).

I was just attempting to do something like what stanvy wants. Now that I have my 18,000 line macro that will be the 'meat' for different functions, I need different ways to cook it... I want to automate my automation :D.

What I tried doing (that works) was making a new macro program that played my 'main' macro at some point during it. I did that by having my new macro open the main macro (using {Lctrl down}{Lshift down}{Enter}{Lshift up}{Lctrl up} didn't work here... thoughts?) and since I could find no way to navigate the menu using the keyboard (I like using the keyboard because it's more reliable than mouse coordinates... am I missing a way to do this?) I captured an image of the play button and clicked that.

Since the 'main' macro is consistent in its duration (X milliseconds), I was able to let my new macro pause for X, then run the rest of it's course when that macro finished playing. However, having two macros running at the same time (even though one was paused) greatly decreased performance. So I guess my question, then, is how I would/could go about playing one macro in the middle of another without decreasing performance? It'd be easy if I could run the second macro at the end of the first, but I want to run it in the middle.

This one way won't be the only way to 'cook' the 'meat,' so adding a new beginning and end to my main macro is out of the question (plus... I really don't want to make another stupid mistake and mess it all up again).
I think what you want is the GoSub command, to run another macro or label and continue execution after.
Rodolfo U. Batista
verybad2

30 Jun 2014, 23:55

I try to create an condition if statement, and for some reason, the if statement get skip completely. Could you help me out? I also attach the screen shot of the if statement. THanks

X += 1
If X > 20
{
Loop
{
CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
PixelSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, 1920, 1200, 0x305E89, 0, Fast RGB
If ErrorLevel = 0
Click, %FoundX%, %FoundY% Left, 1
}
Until ErrorLevel = 0
Sleep, 2000
Click, 612, 444 Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 8000
Send, {M}
X := 0
}
Attachments
Untitled.png
Pulover

02 Jul 2014, 05:26

verybad2 wrote:I try to create an condition if statement, and for some reason, the if statement get skip completely. Could you help me out? I also attach the screen shot of the if statement. THanks
Hi,

I did test it here and the if statement works normally as it should.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Meticulator

02 Jul 2014, 12:14

Hello - fairly new so bear with me,
First of all, thank you for the fine product - very useful!

I've been using the macro creator to build the scripts but I'm having trouble with two similar commands.
StringReplace and RegExReplace
AHK01.jpg
Can't seem to insert StringReplace through the insert function command
The function seems to be recognized when I type it in (message in lower left of message box:"Replaces specified Substring...")
But when I click OK, a message pops up: "StringReplace is not a valid function name" (maybe this function needs to be added with a different tool?)

What I'm trying to accomplish:
I want to strip as string of spaces with a function.

So I then I tried RegExReplace which seems to function great whenever I use it to replace part of the string with nothing (delete it) or other characters. However, if I try to replace a space character %A-Space% or Chr(32), and the replacement is an empty string. Then it returns the output string unchanged rather than deleting any spaces.

Partial script:

JnClip1 := Clipboard
KillChr := """ """
Blank := ""
JnClipStripped := RegExReplace(JnClip1, A-Space, Blank, JnClipStrippedCount, -1, 1)

Thanks for any suggestions.
Pulover

02 Jul 2014, 13:44

Hi Meticulator,

StringReplace is not a function, it's a command and you'll find it in the "Run" command window (if you can't find a particular command or function, use the "Find a command" window).

You only need percent signs around variables in parameters, you must remove it from the OutputVar field.

The built-in variable for space is %A_Space%, with underscore.

That all being said, I did test what you wanted to do and there seems to be problem with the A_Space and A_Tab variables in functions (not sure if only RegEx). I'm preparing to release an update so there's still time for me to try and fix it.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Meticulator

02 Jul 2014, 15:28

Great - thanks for your quick reply Pulover.
I preferred to use stringreplace for now anyway.
Meticulator

03 Jul 2014, 11:21

Pulover-
By the way I just realized that my previous post included an newbie error - I used "A-Space" Instead of "A_Space" so that added to the output static I received.
Thanks again for your help.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”