AutoHotInterception (AHI): Multi-Keyboard / Multi-Mouse support for AHK. Per-device blocking!

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
ZachL

Re: AutoHotInterception (AHI) v3.0: Multi-Keyboard / Multi-Mouse support for AHK. Per-device blocking!

01 Apr 2018, 16:57

Yeah, I'm excited about this project, and even more so about your larger project. Actually, to "remap anything to anything" is something I have wanted for awhile. In fact I was at one point thinking about making a software or hardware solution for this by intercepting and modifying HID packets. I was thinking about doing that because there was just so many times that I wanted to remap something, but software got in the way and there was no solution to solve that. What I'm saying is that I'm sure I would have a lot of uses for your software as I have already tried (and failed) to do this kind of stuff many times in the past.

About the VIDs/PIDs, The device only has one VID and one PID (and only shows up once in my device manager), but has multiple IDs in AHI (but only one of the IDs actually works). Also more concerning to me was that my tablet isn't detected by AHI, yet I can still use it.

About the absolute positioning, I was more concerned with the apparent non linearity of the absolute mode, but after playing with it I've realized my test script had a couple of issues with ordering :facepalm: and that it does indeed work properly. One could always write method that does correspond with the pixels, though as I think about it, it starts to seem like a bad idea (it would get screwed up by changing the tablet/screen area).
evilC

Re: AutoHotInterception (AHI) v3.0: Multi-Keyboard / Multi-Mouse support for AHK. Per-device blocking!

01 Apr 2018, 18:54

I think it maybe depends on the manufacturer, like maybe if in the HID report descriptor it is flagged as a mouse, then it appears in Interception as a mouse.
I have seen some weirdness in Interception, but with a sample set of 1, it is hard to form conclusions. If you have (or are willing to install) Visual Studio, and are willing to do a remote session, I could maybe take a look.
ZachL

01 Apr 2018, 21:54

I have Visual Studio, but I'm not sure I'll have time for a remote session, maybe in a couple of weeks? Maybe I'll look at some of the code myself, IDK.
phasermaniac

02 Apr 2018, 12:35

Hi , updated to 3.3, I have changed a little my code, so better forgive the one I uploaded, I'll update when a little bit tested.

I noticed there is no need for blocking unblocking mouse movement.
As the coordinates are get in the simulated click down, thats good for me, only had to set the triggerdelay a tittle longer, about 40ms. This solves the offscreen reload, and the "dinput" mode works better:
As the movement is unblocked fewer time, there are less shots that goes to other players aiming but some, and some miss shot, I think when the shots are fired in the same moment. maybe here Ill have to wait the previous simulated shoot is completed.
phasermaniac

02 Apr 2018, 12:57

Is there a way to click up without moving? I tested
AHI.SendMouseButtonEventAbsolute(this.id, 0, 0, 0, 0)
AHI.SendMouseButtonEvent(this.id, 0, 0)
but doesnt seem to work for me
OCP

Re: AutoHotInterception (AHI): Multi-Keyboard / Multi-Mouse support for AHK. Per-device blocking!

16 Apr 2018, 12:13

hello found my way here from a response you did on a post of mine

i hope you can help me i am trying to get the monitor to work

i think i installed the driver correctly but then again the screen closes so fast i have no idea what rly happened

i included an image of the error i get, i am on win7 64 pro
Attachments
Monitor.jpg
Monitor.jpg (33.19 KiB) Viewed 6563 times
Last edited by OCP on 20 Jun 2018, 03:18, edited 2 times in total.
OCP

Re: AutoHotInterception (AHI): Multi-Keyboard / Multi-Mouse support for AHK. Per-device blocking!

16 Apr 2018, 12:52

i am using AutoHotkey111402 and SciTE4AHK300601 as my editor
Last edited by OCP on 20 Jun 2018, 03:19, edited 1 time in total.
evilC

16 Apr 2018, 15:08

I *think* the error maybe occurs because hCb is empty, but I cannot see why that would be the case.
You can comment out that line and the script should still start, you should still see a list of devices, but won't be able to subscribe to them.
Did you unblock the DLLs? It could be that, but I thought I made a check to see if I could speak with my DLL.
gregster

16 Apr 2018, 15:18

Func.Bind() was introduced in AHK 1.1.20: https://autohotkey.com/docs/AHKL_Change ... v1.1.20.00
Version 1.1.14 would be much too old... and doesn't know what to do with the function reference, is my guess.
OCP

16 Apr 2018, 16:52

you are right gregster updated my version and now i do not get that error anymore

however now it shows AutoHotInterception.dll failed to load

the problem is i think that installing the interception.dll (command line installer) just flashes real fast without me being able to see what happened, i do not get to choose options or so or get to see a dll appear i have to copy one of the 3 in the folders included with interception its kinda confusing. Then if i go to properties of dll's i do not see anything to unblock

i also cant get that Unblocker.ps1 to work eather i know why see pic i recorded it and grapped the 1 frame that had this
and here is where i start to feel this is way over my head coz apparently this has all got something to with my security settings or so

don't want to waste your time sorry i run into new territory here
Attachments
powershell.jpg
powershell.jpg (68.23 KiB) Viewed 5873 times
evilC

17 Apr 2018, 03:43

How exactly are you running the commands? They will only "Flash by quickly" if you tried to execute them by double-clicking on a shortcut.
If you drop to an admin command prompt and enter them yourself, you have all the time in the world to read it...
OCP

17 Apr 2018, 04:03

i right click run as admin also i keep having problems getting those dll's to be unblocked

i give up its to complicated thnx anyway but i look for another solution to my problem
evilC

17 Apr 2018, 04:39

Instead of right click, run as admin...
Right click start, type cmd, right-click the Command entry and select "Run as Admin".
Use cd to navigate to the Interception folder and run the interception install from there.

If you just double-click an icon to run the interception install, you will not be able to see how it went.
OCP

17 Apr 2018, 05:11

yeah thnx i could see it now there just was not much to see it does not tell me if it was or was not installed

lets assume that part went right what i get then is that the AutoHotInterception.dll failed to load
and i cant get that Unblocker.ps1 to work or get it done manually i get the feeling something wierd is going on on my pc

i have tried setting windows powershell to unrestricted but that does not make a difference
i have set the dll's to have full permissions but also no effect

i think its above my head and i don't want to waste your time anymore
evilC

17 Apr 2018, 06:39

All the unblocker does is the equivalent of doing the following manually:

Right-click each DLL file, select properties.
If there is an "Unblock" checkbox, tick it.

(This image is for a registry file, but it should look the same)

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”