AutoHotFlow - Simply draw your applications

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
simonic99
Facebook: simonfhagan

Re: AutoHotFlow - Simply draw your applications

17 Aug 2018, 15:32

Yes I did. I just tried it again. The program in the c:\ProgramFiles\AutoHotflow. If I disable "Run as adminstrator" the error above happens again. Not necessarily a problem now, as I can just run it in Adminstrator mode.
wsimon98

17 Nov 2018, 10:14

Hey everyone!!! This script creator is pretty dope.

Couple of questions. Both already asked and one not answered....the other solution didn’t seem to work.

Big thanks to Bichlepa for all this hard work!
bichlepa
GitHub: bichlepa

18 Nov 2018, 03:12

@wsimon98
1: The flows can't be converted to ahk scripts and therefore can't be executed standalone. The flows are saved in the folder "Saved Flows" as ini files. Sorry.
2: You can write to and read clipboard content using the actions "Get clipboard" and "Write clipboard".
Scripting is too complicated? Try AutoHotFlow, the graphical automation tool! Written in AutoHotkey.
CyL0N

18 Nov 2018, 03:48

bichlepa wrote:
18 Nov 2018, 03:12
@wsimon98
1: The flows can't be converted to ahk scripts and therefore can't be executed standalone. The flows are saved in the folder "Saved Flows" as ini files. Sorry.
2: You can write to and read clipboard content using the actions "Get clipboard" and "Write clipboard".
I always found this pretty neat,kinda like flowgorithm but for ahk. I suppose i never knew this cos i assumed it was somewhat of a code generator... So i'm really only wondering why didn't you implement it as a code generator, the 'Generated Scripts' folder made me think it was,and your comment above seems to state otherwise...

Just curious,cos it would have been much easier to write & maintain,and the editor btw is master piece :thumbup: . :?:

At the very least consider adding the ability to execute flows from shortcut AND/OR hotkey, which i imagine would make this awesome tool more useful,as easy as it is,the only reason why it's never transcended tickling my curiosity is because it's less of a Visual Editor and more of a Visual Wrapper,i.e I Use Gui,Msgbox,InputBox,... generators because i'd rather not deal with some details,code generation would extend your tool to at the very least a Script Logic Visual Editor,just something to consider, i never bothered porting your editor my self cos it's just so integrated into the main script.... Cheers & Awesome Tool.
live ? long & prosper : regards

Return to “Scripts and Functions”