Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

Pulover

Re: Macro Creator v4.1.2 - Automation Tool (Recorder & Write

11 Aug 2014, 12:00

Just got back from vacation and will be replying to questions as I have time. ;)
caltino wrote:My questions are of the newbie type.

3) Sometimes, after I start recording with the F9 key, my attempt at ending the recording with the F9 key again is not recognized, regardless of how many times I press the key. This used to be much more frequent in v3. I end up stopping the recording by maximizing the main window, hitting the red circle and then cleaning up all the extra recording that was done. It happens much less in v4, but it does happen.
Well, I'll have to make tests to see what's wrong. It could be a number of reasons so if you have any other clue on this let me know.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
Pulover

11 Aug 2014, 12:04

caltino wrote:Is it possible to read text from Firefox's screen? For example, gettext from the url bar, or perhaps a field in a message board posting?

The standard method of getting the name of a control works in things like notepad, but I have not been able read off of Firefox. My work takes place within the pages of a browser, commenting on posts and what not, so I was trying to read from the various parts of a posting environment. For example, at the bottom of this page it tells you which page we are on (page 10 of 10). Is it possible to read that? Or perhaps, some text sitting in a text box on a forum page?
Interaction with FF and other browsers are not supported. You can try screen capture and an external OCR function, but would be a littler complex.... There are also some experiments of this kind reading with a library for new windows features, I don't recall the name but it's somewhere in the old forum (maybe here too, didn't search), it's written by the admin of the chinese forum.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

Re: ControlGet....

11 Aug 2014, 12:04

atownshend wrote:Can ControlGet be configured to retrieve the text of the command instead of it's name?
What do you mean? ControlGetText?
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

11 Aug 2014, 12:07

fadetoblack wrote:First of all, thanks so much for the program Pulover, it's such a powerful comprehensive tool and is going to help me a lot .... :)

I am quite new to AHK and MacroCreator and just need help with something because I tried and failed miserably lol....

Basically what I am trying to do is constantly scan the screen for images that match with the images in the directory and then if found run a simple co-ordinates/click command. This is in respect of Skype contacts and whether or not they are accepted according to country/device (ie mobile or pc) .... The reason for this is that minor countries such as India,Luxembourg,Croatia,Poland etc are just not profitable and need to be automatically weeded out and rejected.....

So , a constant scan of the "flags" of the users and if a blacklisted flag/image is found then to execute a macro/mouse co-ordinates/click to reject and block the user.

Is this possible ?

Thanks so much in advance :)

PS. I am going to spread the word about Macro Creator as much as possible on different forums etc . It is just brilliant , especially being free, and deserves as much popularity/attention as possible !
Thank you for all support! ;)

There's a feature inside Image search call "loop until" that you can use, but if it's meant to search for different images you might just set up a series of searches on a loop. Quite easy and straightforward.
Rodolfo U. Batista
xhui

23 Aug 2014, 22:50

how do I go on putting the following on the keystroke using your program? I wanted send macro keystroke in alt tab while the macro do its thing in the background without interfering what I am doing.

WinGet, GameID, ID, ahk_class XXXXX

ControlSend, , {F1}, ahk_id %GameID%
sleep 2700
Pulover

26 Aug 2014, 06:26

xhui wrote:how do I go on putting the following on the keystroke using your program? I wanted send macro keystroke in alt tab while the macro do its thing in the background without interfering what I am doing.

WinGet, GameID, ID, ahk_class XXXXX

ControlSend, , {F1}, ahk_id %GameID%
sleep 2700
Hi xhui. Please, check the Control Commands tutorial at my website / youtube. ;)
Rodolfo U. Batista
datagoosie

28 Aug 2014, 08:35

Hi,

I'm puzzling to get the following AHK lines in PMC which will work.

1. whr := ComObjCreate("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1")
2. whr.Open("GET", "http://blabla")
3. whr.Send()

Going to PMC;
I could create he firstline created by adding a function and have this:
1|ComObjCreate|whr := WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1|1|0|Function|||||

Now I want to add the second line. The line with whr.Open("GET", "http://blabla")
Where and how do I add this one in PMC?

When I adding a value I get a the warning : " The variable name contains an illegal character.".
Got something todo with the period which I want to add in my variable name. What's the trick?

BTW, What a great program! Realy I love it:-)

Goosie
Eric Draven

28 Aug 2014, 16:03

Hi!
I am trying to make screenshot using the function “Image / Pixel Search”, but some programs, such as “Hot Virtual Keyboard”, which works in “Always on top” mode, not available on the screenshot. This problem exist on Windows XP and Windows 7, but not exist on Windows 8.1. I need to solve this problem on XP, is it possible?
Please, help me!
Khyu80

28 Aug 2014, 17:17

Heya! Pulover, I'd like to say how awesome this program is and how its saved me a lot of puking from repetitive actions.
I'm wondering if there's a way to start a timer or stopwatch and if I can check the elapsed time in the macro. What I'm trying to do is have a macro run and after 27 minutes, perform some actions. Some kind of if command to see if its been past the 27th minute. Thanks for any help!
Stinky_Sullivan

01 Sep 2014, 08:03

I'm using an older computer running XP. I typically don't have any problems running PMC. However, if I close it then reopen it, my system immediately gets BSOD. I've tried it on 3 different systems, all P4's. I even tried it in Windows 7. I don't have to run anything. I can restart my system, open PMC, close it, then open it again and I get BSOD. It happens every single time on all 3 systems. Two of the systems have fresh OS loads. After BSOD, I can restart my system and open PMC and use it fine. However, if I close it and try to open it without restarting my compute first, BSOD every single time.

Any suggestions?
Pulover

01 Sep 2014, 08:39

datagoosie wrote:Hi,

I'm puzzling to get the following AHK lines in PMC which will work.

1. whr := ComObjCreate("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1")
2. whr.Open("GET", "http://blabla")
3. whr.Send()

Going to PMC;
I could create he firstline created by adding a function and have this:
1|ComObjCreate|whr := WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1|1|0|Function|||||

Now I want to add the second line. The line with whr.Open("GET", "http://blabla")
Where and how do I add this one in PMC?

When I adding a value I get a the warning : " The variable name contains an illegal character.".
Got something todo with the period which I want to add in my variable name. What's the trick?

BTW, What a great program! Realy I love it:-)

Goosie
Hi Goosie,

The object will be created automatically so you should start with a method already. Remember you should not use quotes and should escape all variables. Here's an example.

Code: Select all

[PMC Code]|F3||1|Window|1|Macro1
1|http:|open(GET, http://ahkscript.org)|1|0|COMInterface|WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1||||
2|http:|Send()|1|0|COMInterface|WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1||||
3|http:responseText|ResponseText|1|0|COMInterface|WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1||||
4|[Assign Variable]|Clipboard := %responseText%|1|0|Variable|||||
5|Compare Variables|responseText <> |1|0|If_Statement|||||
6|[MsgBox]|Response copied to clipboard!|1|0|MsgBox|0||||
7|[Else]|Else|1|0|If_Statement|||||
8|[MsgBox]|Error! No response text.|1|0|MsgBox|0||||
9|[End If]|EndIf|1|0|If_Statement|||||
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

01 Sep 2014, 08:41

Eric Draven wrote:Hi!
I am trying to make screenshot using the function “Image / Pixel Search”, but some programs, such as “Hot Virtual Keyboard”, which works in “Always on top” mode, not available on the screenshot. This problem exist on Windows XP and Windows 7, but not exist on Windows 8.1. I need to solve this problem on XP, is it possible?
Please, help me!
The Screenshots tool should work on any application, unless it's blocking it somehow. I'll see if I can find something, but I'm not sure I can help.
Rodolfo U. Batista
click-click

01 Sep 2014, 18:16

Previously, I've been using 4.1.1 and upgraded to 4.1.2 and one of my install macros is no longer
functioning correctly in Win 8.1.1 Looks like the old delimiter problem.

1|Run|RUNDLL32 PRINTUI.DLL``,PrintUIEntry /il|1|0|Run|||||
Works fine with 4.1.1. Also, some of the Select options don't work. I.e Select All and then Uncheck Selected does not uncheck anything. If I try Select None, everything still stays selected. I never noticed this because I haven't been on my Win8 system in quite a while and just happened to use 4.1.2 there for the first time.
datagoosie

02 Sep 2014, 05:30

Many thanks Rodolfo,

I have the same question to add a Listview between the lines. In an AHK script I have something like:
##############################################
Gui +AlwaysOnTop
Gui, Add, ListView, %setr% x26 y57 w750 h160 gMyListView, dossiernummer|handelsnaam
Gui, Add, Text, x316 y57 w90 h20 , dossiernummer
Gui, Add, Button, , OK

{
;LV_Add(3,"")
loop, %r%
{
kvk_dossiernummer:=""
kvk_dossiernummer:=kvk_json.entries[A_Index].dossiernummer
kvk_handelsnaam:=""
kvk_handelsnaam:=kvk_json.entries[A_Index].handelsnaam
###########################################

What's the way to include these lines? Maybe an include? But can't find the include function as well.

Again, Thanks for your great work!
datagoosie
Pulover

02 Sep 2014, 06:50

Stinky_Sullivan wrote:I'm using an older computer running XP. I typically don't have any problems running PMC. However, if I close it then reopen it, my system immediately gets BSOD. I've tried it on 3 different systems, all P4's. I even tried it in Windows 7. I don't have to run anything. I can restart my system, open PMC, close it, then open it again and I get BSOD. It happens every single time on all 3 systems. Two of the systems have fresh OS loads. After BSOD, I can restart my system and open PMC and use it fine. However, if I close it and try to open it without restarting my compute first, BSOD every single time.

Any suggestions?
Hi Sullivan,

Thanks for reporting the issue. I did some tests on a VM with XP and it happened as you described. I'm not sure what it is, it could be a problem loading a dll, maybe I need to unload it at some time or do a check somehow. I'm going to need some time to test it better.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

02 Sep 2014, 06:52

click-click wrote:Previously, I've been using 4.1.1 and upgraded to 4.1.2 and one of my install macros is no longer
functioning correctly in Win 8.1.1 Looks like the old delimiter problem.

1|Run|RUNDLL32 PRINTUI.DLL``,PrintUIEntry /il|1|0|Run|||||
Works fine with 4.1.1. Also, some of the Select options don't work. I.e Select All and then Uncheck Selected does not uncheck anything. If I try Select None, everything still stays selected. I never noticed this because I haven't been on my Win8 system in quite a while and just happened to use 4.1.2 there for the first time.
I'll make tests as soon as I can (I'm still stuck with other projects and can't find time to spend on PMC). The select/check issues is probably due to a redraw bug. I have it fixed but need to check other issues before releasing an update.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

02 Sep 2014, 06:54

datagoosie wrote:Many thanks Rodolfo,

I have the same question to add a Listview between the lines. In an AHK script I have something like:

##############################################
Gui +AlwaysOnTop
Gui, Add, ListView, %setr% x26 y57 w750  h160 gMyListView, dossiernummer|handelsnaam
	Gui, Add, Text, x316 y57 w90 h20 , dossiernummer
	Gui, Add, Button, , OK

{
	;LV_Add(3,"")
		loop, %r%
		{
			kvk_dossiernummer:=""
			kvk_dossiernummer:=kvk_json.entries[A_Index].dossiernummer	   
			kvk_handelsnaam:=""
			kvk_handelsnaam:=kvk_json.entries[A_Index].handelsnaam		   
###########################################
What's the way to include these lines? Maybe an include? But can't find the include function as well.

Again, Thanks for your great work!
datagoosie
Hi datagoosie,

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand your question. PMC does not have support for GUI commands.

For this line kvk_dossiernummer:=kvk_json.entries[A_Index].dossiernummer you need to put the variable output in the OutputVar field, the handler should stay in its place and the script line would be like entries[%A_Index%].dossiernummer but Arrays are not fully implemented and I can't remember if this will work like that... Unfortunately I won't have the time to test it and give you more precise directions right now.
Rodolfo U. Batista
datagoosie

02 Sep 2014, 08:33

Alright no support for GUI. Oké. What are the options to include a .ahk scrip half a way where we add the GUI lines?

Do you think it can be done in a VB script? Difficulty is the loop I think. On the other hand we need maximun 10 rows, so we could shoot the 10 rows of data in a vb script, extract it there and create a listform there.

On the other hand it would be nicer if could the #include an .ahk script. What's the workarround for this part you think?

Thanks again,

Perry

07 Sep 2014, 01:08

how add command for break loop?
atownshend

08 Sep 2014, 10:10

No not control get text, I am working with a program where the name of the control changes depending on where you access it and what form you are working with but the text associated with it stays the same, I want to be able to use the ...button to easily get the text of the control and recognize it that way instead of the control name itself. For example, a check box may be control "checkbox 34" when I access it remotely but "checkbox 40" when I access it offline, the text associated with the control eg "9-other" stays the same.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”