[TOOL] AHK Dynamic Obfuscator L - Protect your code by Obfuscation

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
Dogway

Re: [TOOL] AHK Dynamic Obfuscator L - Protect your code by Obfuscation

31 Jul 2019, 07:52

A few questions, is it possible to hide these type of strings?

Code: Select all

Lookup =
(
some
text
here
)
Also I observed that the obfuscated script is noticeable slower. Is this true? Is there a way to make it faster?
afe

05 Sep 2019, 08:13

An error occurs when the function name has only one character.

For example,

;$OBFUSCATOR: $STRAIGHT_MODE:
f()
return
;$OBFUSCATOR: $END_AUTOEXECUTE: 

f()
{
    msgbox ok
}
The result is Remove empty variables

@fk#[email protected]#k#k()
return
@ffk#[email protected]#k#k() { 
msgbox ok
}
The function name is no longer the same!
afe

05 Sep 2019, 11:33

DigiDon wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 13:48
I've run some tests and it seems that there are indeed no %'s straight or dynamic vars introduced inside the names for gLabels or vVars no
Yes, no %'s straight or dynamic vars introduced inside the names for gLabels, but it is OK for vVars.
Relayer

05 Sep 2019, 15:24

Hi,

I've been interested in this for a while and finally played with it a little. Has anyone else seen a problem where dynamic variable insertion into regular variables or built-in functions produces an error at run time: "empty variable reference"? Looking at the RMESS file I can see what the substitution would be without the blank dynamic variable insertion. I then look at what the obsfucator created and I see a mismatch of the '%' character such that two end up next to each other as '%%' and AutoHotkey thinks it is a dynamic variable without a name.

I haven't been able to detect a pattern in how it is making this mistake. I thought it was because of some regular variables with simple names that are to be avoided per the documentation but then I started to see the same problem with built in function names such as 'SubStr'.

Example: Su%[email protected]%@kff%%#fff#[email protected]%%k#@f#kk##[email protected]#%[email protected]%Str
with spaces to better visualize: Su %[email protected]% @kff% %#fff#[email protected]% %k#@f#kk##[email protected]#% [email protected]% Str

Anyone see this?

Relayer
afe

09 Sep 2019, 07:13

Relayer wrote:
05 Sep 2019, 15:24
Hi,

I've been interested in this for a while and finally played with it a little. Has anyone else seen a problem where dynamic variable insertion into regular variables or built-in functions produces an error at run time: "empty variable reference"? Looking at the RMESS file I can see what the substitution would be without the blank dynamic variable insertion. I then look at what the obsfucator created and I see a mismatch of the '%' character such that two end up next to each other as '%%' and AutoHotkey thinks it is a dynamic variable without a name.

I haven't been able to detect a pattern in how it is making this mistake. I thought it was because of some regular variables with simple names that are to be avoided per the documentation but then I started to see the same problem with built in function names such as 'SubStr'.

Example: Su%[email protected]%@kff%%#fff#[email protected]%%k#@f#kk##[email protected]#%[email protected]%Str
with spaces to better visualize: Su %[email protected]% @kff% %#fff#[email protected]% %k#@f#kk##[email protected]#% [email protected]% Str

Anyone see this?

Relayer
Yes, I also encountered an Empty variable reference (%%) error when I tried to use dynamic obfuscation. It took me a long time to modify the code to meet the prerequisites, but in the end it didn't work.

This is obviously a bug, wrong with %%. For very long code, it is unavoidable that %% will not be generated.
Not working at all, too many bugs.

Error at line 86.

Line Text: kf%k#@k%#%[email protected]@ff%#fk#@f#k%%[email protected]#[email protected]%%kfkffk#k#k#f%[email protected]#[email protected]#k#ff%[email protected]@[email protected]#
Error: Empty variable reference (%%).

The program will exit.

Return to “Scripts and Functions”