Hi everyone! Ive tried to search for best solution for my problem but failed to find one.
Basically what im trying to do is just a simple data entry in a website. What makes it complicated is that the rows, cell and data im copying keeps on changing and the web address as well. So what Im thinking is to just create a hotkey that I can activate when I already located the address to paste the data from excel.
Below is the sequence of the process:
1. IE Website is already open (Leave the cursor to the first textbox)
2. Go to excel file that was alredy open/lets assume (myfile.xls)
3. Go to row 4 copy data in cell b4, c4, d4, e4
5. Go to IE website
6. Paste the b4 data for the first textbox
7. Tab to move to next textbox paste c4
8. Tab to move to next textbox paste d4
9. Tab to move to next textbox paste e4
10. Go back tk excel and move to row 5 and repeat step 7 to 10.
Ive read some instructions about COM but find it too complicated for a beginner like me. Thank you so much for your patience and for your help.
Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
1 post • Page 1 of 1