Mouse Gestures: Which to use?

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
submeg
GitHub: submeg

Mouse Gestures: Which to use?

18 Feb 2020, 06:07

Hi all,

I just purchased a Wacom Intuos Pro, and I wanted to enable mouse gestures as triggers for hotkeys.

I just ran a quick search, and found quite a few threads about this:
I'm assuming that @lexikos' script is the most robust, but which is a) the most current/updated and b) easiest to implement?

I've had a play around, but without success. Before I spend time getting this to work, I just wanted to start in the right direction with a script that is operational and easy to get off the ground, as I know I will tweak it along the way. Cheers!
submeg

Re: Mouse Gestures: Which to use?

19 Feb 2020, 01:22

Does anyone know where there's a current/active copy of Lex' Mouse Gestures? The download link returns a 404 error.
scriptor2016

19 Feb 2020, 01:27

Been using StrokeIt for years now. I find this to be the fastest and most reliable option out there. It can still be downloaded but I don't think it's being updated anymore. It beats out StrokesPlus by a mile. Just google it, you'll find it
submeg

19 Feb 2020, 15:46

Thanks @scriptor2016, I went to look at StrokeIT, but I realised that would be another thing I would need to ask IT to approve and install. So I'm going to have to stick with AHK scripts for the moment.

Return to “Ask For Help”