AHK Script for Pokerstars Software / Aurora ?

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
hugoreis

Re: AHK Script for Pokerstars Software / Aurora ?

04 Feb 2020, 09:39

boiler wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 09:40
Tcharr wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 07:20
@hugoreis
Did you also adjust your coordinates for the new graphics layout?
His script isn’t clicking locations on windows. It is capturing images of the various table windows and displaying them as thumbnail images. This allows him to play several tables stacked on top of each other while still seeing a miniature version of each table.
Totaly right... still cant use this script... im playing without that... dont know what to do, but thanks for the help of everyone
friendlyP

16 Jul 2020, 18:51

hi, sorry for the offtopic question but, can you have a ahk running with pokerstars opened at the same time? wont that get you banned?
boiler

16 Jul 2020, 20:30

friendlyP wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 18:51
hi, sorry for the offtopic question but, can you have a ahk running with pokerstars opened at the same time? wont that get you banned?
I know that at least in one location, they check to see if AHK is running as it checks for other banned processes like remote software, and it won’t let you play real money games as long as it’s running. I believe it’s part of the geo-location process, which may not apply everywhere.

Having said that, there is PokerStars-approved software that was written in AHK, although the process of a complied AHK script doesn’t look like AHK.
vogelpeterz

24 Jul 2020, 20:01

Hey guys, I searched for help and found this forum entry.
I wrote a very complex script which works on my notePad but not on Pokerstars. It should allow me to make faster notes on players. I want to open the Notes tab and press a hotkey to make a short note.

This is an example of my high end script:

Pause On

Send, Fish

Reload

NumPad6::Pause
x::ExitApp

Can please someone help me to get it started?

Edit: Want to use it with aurora graphics
boiler

24 Jul 2020, 20:28

Well, you have to have it click in the right places to take notes on the right player, correct? Or are you only playing heads-up tables? In any case, you need to make a hotkey that would first Click in the right places to open notes for that player, then you can Send, Fish or whatever notes you want. It seems like you want predefined notes set up, so you would need multiple hotkeys to open the notes for various players and several hotkeys or hotstrings for the predefined notes you want to use.
vogelpeterz

25 Jul 2020, 05:10

Thanks for your fast answer :) The click to open the Notes tab and the click on the text box I want to do manually to keep it as simple as possible.

I made different scripts for different notes but they dont work. When i press NumPad6 while making a note it just writes a 6. When i press NumPad6 while writing in a NotePad it writes Fish.
boiler

25 Jul 2020, 05:22

I see. That makes sense.

You might try running your script as admin.
boiler

25 Jul 2020, 05:26

By the way, looking at your script, I don’t see why you are doing it in a convoluted way of pausing the script, using the hotkey to unpause it so it sends, then reload to reset everything. Why not just do this:

Code: Select all

NumPad6::Send, Fish
x::ExitApp
vogelpeterz

25 Jul 2020, 11:09

It's just because i have no idea how to use correctly :? Thank you so much, i changed and started via admin and it's working perfectly :bravo:
aaart777

05 Nov 2020, 08:14

Hey guys,

I'm also struggling with AHK and Aurora/PokerStars. I need a script that blocks a certain area of the Stars Software (a newly introduced panic button that bans you for 24h - pretty bad if you accidently click it). I'm trying to figure out how to place some GUI buttons on top of the panic button so I don't hit it by accident. Here's my script:

Win_Hwnd := WinExist("ahk_exe PokerStars.exe ahk_class GLFW30")

; Gui Create
Gui, Color, Green
Gui, Font, s12 cRed, Bold Verdana
Gui, Add, Text,, This is Text
Gui, +LastFound +ToolWindow +AlwaysOnTop -Caption -Border HWNDGui_Hwnd
DllCall("SetParent", "uint", Gui_Hwnd, "uint", Win_Hwnd)
Gui, Show, w238 h30 x400 y400 ; Position on Gui Parent
return

Esc::ExitApp
Similar scripts have worked in Excel, Word, Steam but for PokerStars it doesn't seem to recognize the parent. The button appears but it's in a static position according to the applied coordinates. What am I doing wrong? The script doesn't seem to be able to deal with

ahk_class GLFW30
and

ahk_class #32770
boiler

05 Nov 2020, 09:28

I'm not sure why it doesn't work with some windows. I would just do what was suggested in another thread where you asked about this, which is to use SetTimer to monitor the position of the Stars window and move your cover window accordingly. It's a pretty simple script and functionally as effective.
aaart777

05 Nov 2020, 09:36

I would definitely do that if I knew how :D
boiler

05 Nov 2020, 10:05

Try this. You'll need to change the offset coordinates to get it to cover the panic button.

Win_Hwnd := WinExist("ahk_exe PokerStars.exe ahk_class GLFW30")
OX := 100 ; x offset. change as needed
OY := 150 ; y offset. change as needed

; Gui Create
Gui, Color, Green
Gui, Font, s12 cRed, Bold Verdana
Gui, Add, Text,, This is Text
Gui, +LastFound +ToolWindow +AlwaysOnTop -Caption -Border

SetTimer, MoveWindow, 100
return

MoveWindow:
	WinGetPos, WX, WY,,, ahk_id %Win_Hwnd%
	Gui, Show, % "w238 h30 x" . (WX + OX) . " y" (WY + OY) " NoActivate"
return

Esc::ExitApp
boiler

05 Nov 2020, 10:08

It's not quite the same as parent-child windows because the cover window will always be visible even if you put another window on top of the Stars window, but it mainly gets the job done.
aaart777

05 Nov 2020, 11:00

Thanks mate. Will try and report back!
boiler wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 10:08
It's not quite the same as parent-child windows because the cover window will always be visible even if you put another window on top of the Stars window, but it mainly gets the job done.
that's definitely not a problem. I use my PC for poker only basically.

Edit:

Tried it, here's the result for the lobby: https://imgur.com/a/fZcxpQ3
Already working perfectly! Thanks a million man.
SalePepeCumino

18 Nov 2020, 04:37

Hi guys, sorry if I reply to this post but I have found it to be very useful to several users. I have read all your scripts and they are very interesting. I take this opportunity to ask if in addition to the settings you have applied to the poker room, there is also the possibility of implementing an AHK that allows you to set a specific bet for a percentage of the pot in play. For example, in the window of the poker room table there is a space where you can write a bet, so if there is the possibility of setting an AHK that by pressing "F2" it already gives the desired percentage of the pot in play. I leave you a pic to make you understand exactly where the AHK should point (Pink Arrow). Generally the %of the pot is usefull for the Postflop play, while it would be usefull also to setting up another AHK for the raises in the Preflop play.
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (71.94 KiB) Viewed 1255 times
boiler

18 Nov 2020, 06:37

@SalePepeCumino - See this thread for a discussion on that topic.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”