Hello yesterday!

Discuss issues and requests related with the forum software
just me

Hello yesterday!

02 Oct 2013, 09:23

First of all, this 'new' forum looks awesome, I'm feeling like coming home after a long and hard day. Thanks!

I'm sorry that this split has been done, and I'm still thinking that Poly tried to force this decision since he lost the battle for AHK Basic, but we'll see what will happen.

Just a thought:
At the bottom of the homepage of www.auto-hotkey.com is a copyright note. It seems to declare, that at least the name AutoHotkey and maybe parts of the design elements of the page are protected by copyright. Are you sure that they may be used legally this way without Poly's explicit agreement?
tank

Re: Hello yesterday!

02 Oct 2013, 10:04

well first of all Autohotkey is open source.
second of all i doubt Chris transferred any copyrights. And Chris has made it clear in the past that he is never going to bother ever with enforcing any copyrights.

I am no legal expert but aside from a logo that i don't know the origin of He really cant own any of the copyrights.
We are troubled on every side‚ yet not distressed; we are perplexed‚
but not in despair; Persecuted‚ but not forsaken; cast down‚ but not destroyed;
Telegram is the best way to reach me
https://t.me/ttnnkkrr
If you have forum suggestions please submit a
Check Out WebWriter
joedf

Re: Hello yesterday!

02 Oct 2013, 10:46

Welcome to the new forum justme! :D
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

Return to “Forum Issues”