Since the new Custom controls were implemented I've been waiting for someone to come up with a library or class to work with toolbars but as nothing has shown I decided to try and make one myself.
I've been learning from examples in MSDN and from Toolbar.ahk, included in majkinetor's impressive Forms Framework, to implement the most essential methods needed.
- Add, insert, delete and modify buttons.
- Add or insert various buttons in a single call with general and individual options.
- Add default, hot, pressed and disabled Image Lists.
- Export layouts.
- Save, load, import and export presets.
- Retrieve and change information about buttons and toolbars.
- Supports customization and save/reset operations.
- Supports vertical toolbars.
Reference: Toolbar (MSDN)
See also Rebar