System call in Operating System

Talk about anything
smith2

System call in Operating System

Post by smith2 » 12 May 2024, 22:51

Last to days I am find System call in Operating System but I don't know about the detail of this topic. Then in my mind I should go to autohotkey forum for the best solution of this question What is System call and How it works in operating system. Any one here to tell me about the system call in Detail ?

boiler

Re: System call in Operating System

Post by boiler » 12 May 2024, 22:56

Not sure this is related to AHK other than you saying you wanted to ask the AHK forum. I’ll tentatively leave it here in “AutoHotkey (v2, current version) > General Discussion” rather than moving it to “Off-topic Discussion” pending a reason why it actually is AHK related.

smith2

Post by smith2 » 16 May 2024, 00:42

Dear Sir
Please explain your question little bit more because I don't understand your sug.

gregster

Post by gregster » 16 May 2024, 01:19

@smith2, I think this is a central problem of your (rather suspicious) posting history on this forum, especially including the posts which I already disapproved. Your posts seem mostly or completely unrelated to AutoHotkey, and they seemed to add no additional value to existing topics (at most, slight rephrasing of already existing statements). I will probably continue to disapprove future posts by your account, as long as you don't seem to realize on which forum you are and your posts don't show a connection to AHK. This means, either you make clear why you are posting on the AutoHotkey forums, or we will disable your account.

smith2

Post by smith2 » 16 May 2024, 23:04

Ok If this forum is not related to tech. then I don't post tech related post on this forum Please clear this thing about the forum the intent of this forum ?

boiler

Post by boiler » 16 May 2024, 23:17

This forum in general is about the AutoHotkey programming language. This specific sub-forum is a place to discuss topics related to AutoHotkey. Just general tech discussions are not related enough to AHK to be posted here.

Return to “Off-topic Discussion”