FFXI Macro Topic is solved

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Symbaler

FFXI Macro

20 Jan 2016, 12:30

Greetings!

In the game of FFXI the spells are cast via a Macro via "In-Game" settings. All I have to do to cast is hold down "Control" and Press 1. This will need to be cast every 15 seconds, 200 times. (Control can be held down for the duration of 200 casts or pressed every time and held)

After the 200 times, I will need for AHK to make me sit down and rest using the In Game command "/heal". This will need to last for 10 minutes.

After the resting for 10 minutes, I will have to stand using the command "/stand" and then start the script all over again.

This will need to be a continuous cycle that never stops, a toggle ON/OFF would be nice however, I can just stop the script if needed.

So in short:

Hold CTRL press 1 every 15 seconds x200
/heal for 10 minutes
/stand
Repeat script.

I've not attempted to even create this script as I have zero knowledge. I've only attempted to make the script press a single key and it did not work.

Thanks so much.
Timothyswow

Re: FFXI Macro  Topic is solved

20 Jan 2016, 13:41

I've managed to make a very SIMPLE auto caster that will not sit and heal but does repeat.

^1Button:
loop, 600
{
send ^1
sleep 9000
}
return

1::
ExitApp
Return
Symbaler

Re: FFXI Macro

21 Jan 2016, 16:26

I've tried to add in some other lines. Currently here is what I have:

^1Button:
loop, 3 ; How many times you want to loop "send ^1". ***Currently, this is not working***
{
send ^1 ; Control 1 In-Game, once pressed will cast whatever is in the In-Game Macro One. /ma "Cure" <t> ***Currently, this is not working***
sleep 9000 ; This is the proper cool down for recasting whatever is in the In-Game Macro One, measured in Milliseconds. <Working>
send ^2 ; Control 2 In-Game, once pressed the character will sit down and restore MP. /heal <Working>
sleep 9000 ; This is the length of time it will take for you to restore all of your MP, measured in Milliseconds. <Working>
send ^3 ; Control 3 In-Game, once pressed the character will stand back up ready to cast. /stand <Working>
}
return ; The program loops, however, Line 4 does not function at all.

1::
ExitApp
Return
Symbaler

21 Jan 2016, 16:30

What needs to happen:

Need Line 4 to function properly, currently in it's state is does nothing. Where as if the line is there by itself it functions properly.
Need line 4 to repeat 350 times before moving on to the next command.
Need the whole script to be on an infinite loop.

I just don't know enough about looping individuals lines and/or the command to make the entire script infinite.

Thanks for any support/help.
tidbit

21 Jan 2016, 18:34

pretty sure this was solved on irc, he just didn't come back and mention so.
ignore me.
rawr. fear me.
*poke*
Is it December 21, 2012 yet?
Symbaler

22 Jan 2016, 07:34

Greetings,

This was not solved I encountered additional issues after we added a few things and mentioned it in IIRC but no one ever responded so I posted the updates here.
tidbit

22 Jan 2016, 10:28

oh, whoops. sorry. *deletes other post*.
rawr. fear me.
*poke*
Is it December 21, 2012 yet?

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”