Can someone please write a script for me Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
ChronicMasturbator

Can someone please write a script for me

Post by ChronicMasturbator » 25 Jun 2022, 06:13

I have no clue how to do these, but if it's possible, can some one please write me a script that i can simply copy and paste into an AHK file where when activated makes my PC act as if i'm holding down the Windows key and L at the same time? Thanks.

mikeyww

Re: Can someone please write a script for me

Post by mikeyww » 25 Jun 2022, 06:20

Code: Select all

F3::Run, rundll32 user32.dll`, LockWorkStation

ChronicMasturbator

Post by ChronicMasturbator » 25 Jun 2022, 06:39

Sorry mate, i should have written that better, i basically just copied and pasted what i wrote the last time i asked for help in here which was back in 2020 (and then simply changed the last bit to Windows key and L)

I actually do have 2 scripts i use with AHK, which i got by people here helping me. One is to activate the snipping tool to make it alot easier when taking a screenshot, and the other is for when i have to use Volume Booster on a video and i then want it fullscreen aswell. I'll just copy and paste exactly what the script for the latter looks like (they're both exactly the same, just different commands for the right mouse button) and could you please just write exactly what i need to replace F11 with so i can just copy it and paste it there and just make a new AHK script file? Thank you.

Code: Select all

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
RButton::F11

MButton::
ExitApp
Return
[Mod edit: [code][/code] tags added.]

mikeyww

Re: Can someone please write a script for me  Topic is solved

Post by mikeyww » 25 Jun 2022, 08:10

You could use the Run command that I showed, or any key name. Documentation provides a list of key names.

ChronicMasturbator

Post by ChronicMasturbator » 25 Jun 2022, 08:25

Thanks so much mate. Lol, sorry if i seemed abit slow but i get what you meant now and just tried it and it worked great. Cheers.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”