Help make roblox not detect scroll wheel while its being used to activate a script.

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
poopbutt95

Help make roblox not detect scroll wheel while its being used to activate a script.

Post by poopbutt95 » 17 May 2022, 10:03

I have a script where if you hold down ctrl and move the scroll wheel, it changes the volume. The only problem when i use it in roblox it zooms in and out. Is there a way to block it from happening in roblox when its affecting the volume?

CODE:
^ & WheelUp::Volume_Up
return

mikeyww

Re: Help make roblox not detect scroll wheel while its being used to activate a script.

Post by mikeyww » 17 May 2022, 10:16

Code: Select all

#IfWinNotActive Roblox
^WheelUp::Volume_Up
^WheelDown::Volume_Down
#IfWinNotActive

poopbutt95

Re: Help make roblox not detect scroll wheel while its being used to activate a script.

Post by poopbutt95 » 17 May 2022, 16:27

My bad i worded this badly, I meant like when the script activates then it doesnt affect roblox.

So, during the roblox game, if i use the script then volume will change but nothing will happen in the roblox game, but if i scroll normally then itll zoom in and out.

My bad

mikeyww

Post by mikeyww » 17 May 2022, 16:37

Your own script shouldn't work as you said, because CTRL+WheelUp would be as I showed without &. Perhaps that is the issue? As a hotkey by itself, ^ represents the ^ key rather than Ctrl as a key modifier.

It looks like you might not have posted your complete script here.

Code: Select all

^WheelUp::Volume_Up
^WheelDown::Volume_Down
Some scripts used in games will require running as admin.

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”