Hi! Need help with spamming script and an "if" script

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
vinilzord

Hi! Need help with spamming script and an "if" script

Post by vinilzord » 02 Oct 2022, 11:28

Hi guys, I need help with two different scripts.

The first one needs to work like this: I hold down the F1 button, and the script sends F1 + Leftclick with a 100ms interval. So as long as I hold the F1 button, the script spams F1 + Leftclick. That's it. This script is for a "farmer" character, and it's not related to the second script.

The other script would be like this: at the exact moment when the text "Postura do Tornado" appears on the in-game screen, the F4 button should be pressed, "Postura da Patada Voadora" the F3 button should be pressed, "Postura da Rasteira" the F1 button should be pressed, "Postura do Contrachute" the F2 button should be pressed. I hope I was able to be clear. I don't know if it is easy to make this second script, because I am a beginner and have difficulties understanding AHK, but if anyone could help me, I would be VERY grateful.

I used to have a few scripts back in 2019 and 2020, but it seems that a lot of AHK commands have changed, and they no longer work :|

Thank you in advance

mikeyww

Re: Hi! Need help with spamming script and an "if" script

Post by mikeyww » 02 Oct 2022, 16:22

I just do basics! Here is part 1.

Code: Select all

$F1::
SetTimer, Go, 100
SoundBeep, 1500
KeyWait, F1
SetTimer, Go, Off
SoundBeep, 1000
Return

Go:
Send {F1}{LButton}
Return

vinilzord

Re: Hi! Need help with spamming script and an "if" script

Post by vinilzord » 06 Oct 2022, 05:19

Nice! Could someone help me with the second script? It's going to help me A LOT ^_^
Thanks @mikeyww :clap:

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”