AutoHotkey script to disable league of legends ingame chat and replace file PersistedSettings.json on starting

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
van1323

AutoHotkey script to disable league of legends ingame chat and replace file PersistedSettings.json on starting

Post by van1323 » 19 Nov 2022, 17:52

Hello My Question would be how can i create a AutoHotkey script that disables league of legends ingame chat and replace the config file in \Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\PersistedSettings.json with another file at another location every time league of legends starts maybe with an desktop Shortcut? Or something else that makes it that every single time u open league of legends with the riot client to login in the background a script replaces Config PersistedSettings.json in League path with a another file location PersistedSettings.json every time and it runs in the background and is not that noticeable in TaskManger so my friend doesnt can turn it off eaisly i be searching for such a script months now to help him and i found this and want to include into the AutoHotkey script i would love if someone could help me would mean the world to me. Thanks for your Attention. The Script i already have here:

Code: Select all

#NoTrayIcon
SetTimer, NOCHAT, 50

Enter::
	IfWinActive, League of Legends (TM) Client
		return
	else
		Send, {Enter}
Return

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”